After Nesbitt's surgery? Problem! I am asking for advice!

Previous topic - Next topic

Connect1

Hello friends!I'm 31 years old! First of all, I apologize for my slightly bad English. Let me tell you... I have a congenital downward curvature of the penis about 50 degrees from the middle of the bottom. 6 years ago I had a Nesbitt operation with sutures. 6 months later, there was no effect, the curve returned, it even got worse, because I feel discomfort.I have the feeling that I have threads under my head and they are constantly moving and they are tightening me and leaning somewhere. I went to my urologist several times, he told me that there is nothing wrong with me. I went to others, I got the same answer. Please advise, should I undergo of another operation? That's what other urologists advised me. I just don't know what to do anymore. I would appreciate any advice.Have you had any of my problems since this surgery? Greetings!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

without knowing any of your background, it is very difficult for any of us to recommend or not recommend any type of follow-up surgery. If you have found another urologist, what does your gut tell you? Do you trust this one?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Connect1

One urologist tells me that I may have a nerve fusion (which I don't know if it could be) and that they should undergo another operation. Another tells me that there is nothing wrong with me. A third that I should not undergo another operation. I am just very confused.

LWillisjr

So you had surgery 6 years ago for a congenital downward curve. And 6 months after the curve returned? So you have been living with this for the past 5.5 years, correct?

What are your erections like today? How can a urologist tell you have no problem if you have a downward curve?
My History

Connect1

Yes, that's how I live and I'm looking for help and advice. My erection is good, I have no problem with it. When I'm not erect, I feel discomfort, as if the ends are moving under my head. If he communicates with the end of this at all. Sometime and tightness around the head. Now I also offer a new Nesbitt operation, for correction. But I simply do not dare to undergo this operation anymore.

LWillisjr

You say your erection is good. When erect....  is it straight, or do you still have a downward curve?
My History

Connect1

Erection is good. The curve is the one below as it was. She returned 6 months after the procedure. There are no broken threads according to the doctors. They were stretched, but I feel discomfort when I'm not erect.

LWillisjr

Did the doctor confirm you have a 50 degree downward curve?

Have you attempted intercourse? I would think you are very limited on positions.
My History

Connect1

Yes, another doctor confirmed the distortion.Sex is very difficult.I want to say that when I started a new distortion, I felt that  was scattered under my head to the left. That's where I have discomfort. But the answer of my doctor was that I was nothing and as many times as it did the surgery again that I am already extremely confused and I have no confidence in any doctor. A speckler to turn.

Connect1

I will undergo the second surgery most likely. I have a question. Did you remove the sutures from the first operation for someone who underwent the second? Do you think there is a risk of further damage if the sutures are removed? I currently have no problems with erection, but the curvature is the same as before the first intervention. The only place where I feel discomfort, when I am not erect, is under the glans. You feel like something it moves and rests somewhere. Maybe some kind of tear has occurred. No urologist in our country can tell me anything, except that there is nothing.Please if there is any clarity on the answers.

Connect1

Hello friends! Is there an option to see where the sutures were added, through an ultrasound or something else?

Connect1

Hello! I want to ask, does anyone have a contact or an operation with Dr. Djinovic in Belgrade? Any feedback on it?

Alex83

Quote from: Connect1 on January 18, 2023, 09:18:35 AM
Hello friends! Is there an option to see where the sutures were added, through an ultrasound or something else?

Hey connect21 I was wondering about the same question

I was wondering if an MRI with the penis flaccid was a good option to see this?
Or is an ultrasound with the penis in erection mandatory?
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Connect1

That's exactly why I made an appointment with a urologist to see if it could be checked. But I asked them directly by email if it could be checked and I didn't get an adequate answer. Most likely it's not possible, but I'll go and see what the doctor has to say. .I would also like an opinion on which doctor to turn to, if at all they can direct me, because here I have the feeling that these cases are very far away. For them, it is a minor cosmetic surgery.

Alex83

Yes, I understand your problem, I'm going to check with 2 urologists this week and I'll keep you posted here!
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Connect1

Hello friends! Which doctor would you recommend, Dr.Kuehhas (Vienna) or Dr. Djinovic (Belgrade)

Connect1

Connect1

Hello! In Peyronie's hourglass, do you see each other constantly during erection or only at the beginning of erection?

LWillisjr

In my opinion, it doesn't matter much what your penis does while you are achieving an erection. What matters is what your penis looks like once you are fully erect.

My History

Connect1

Sometimes during an erection on one side, it's as if blood suddenly reaches it, something like a ring is obtained, but after 2 seconds everything is normal. Or where the end rests, And this happens like this, or at first you think I have Peyronie's.

Connect1

https://ibb.co/qsLXtbG I talked to my surgeon and he told me that he didn't make any incisions, he just put sutures. After the distortion starts, something similar to the picture appears. Now sometimes when I get an erection in that part, it seems like blood is slowly coming in. But after 2 seconds everything is fine. I just don't know what is happening, there is no doctor to answer me. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Connect1

Hello! I feel some movement under the glans of my penis and it flows from time to time. Numbness, dull pain. Can anyone tell me what it could be that no matter how many urologists I've been to, no one can tell me. Could it be the permanent stitches that are hurting me? Please give me an opinion? The surgeon who performed my operation said that he did not put sutures there, but it was quite a long time ago and it seems to me that he does not remember at all.

Connect1

Does anyone have any idea after circumcision is it normal for the underside of the glans to be hard on the inside? Accordingly, this hard thing has gradually pulled up behind me, and is sitting there firmly. The people who do my surgery say that it is normal for it to be hard. I think that I may have something stitched there or I have a scar. Opinion please?

LWillisjr

Not sure I follow you. After my surgery, my circumcision scar had a rough edge all the way around. After 4 or 5 months it had completely softened up.
My History

Connect1

I still feel it like a hard thing. It's been 7 years this month since the operation. I feel like this hard thing hurts me, tightens, moves and I have itching. It's not visible on the ultrasound. I don't know what this thing could be. I keep thinking that I might have something in there. Although the doctor denies it. I don't know what these people were doing.