News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Previous topic - Next topic

heimegut

Hello guys.
I have just been diagnosed with Peyronies. I found this forum when I searched for Peyronies and Wim Hof method and found a thread from 2014 about it. I have done a lot of breathing training after covid and it it had positive effect in many ways. With regards to Peyronies I am very uncertain. I discovered I had it after about 8 months of breathing excercise. The penile pain came about 3 months into the training along with extremely hard erections.

I will read more on the forum and maybe write some more about my own developement.

Thank you guys for sharing information.

Onset: Diagnosed December 22. Pain started june 22. Nodules mid upper part. Upwards bend. TRT for 11 yrs. Onset came during 7 months time off from TRT.

Pfract

Hey Heimegut. Welcome aboard.

What do you mean by discovering Peyronies after a breathing exercise? Your post doesn't give many details about your symptoms and there is nothing in the literature that i have read regarding what you mentioned and Peyronies. Correlation does not mean causation!

heimegut

Hei Pfract.
Thanks for pointing that out. Correlation does not mean causation. The urologist I saw also said the same. He also said that the "nodules" were calciferous, and that lead me to thinking about the breathing training. Wim Hof and Buteyko methods both aim to change the CO2 content in the blood and cells of the body.
I am not making ay claims, I am just saying how I ended up here.
The painful hardwood like erections came around after a few weeks of different types of breath training combined with contractions of the pelvic floor muscles (testicular breathing. Far out, yes I know).

TO most people these would be considered strange activities. My reasons for doing them were as mentioned Covid problems. In addition I was going off TRT after 11 years on Nebido and wanted to get my own production up as soon as possible (did not succeed and I am back on TRT after 8 months off. Strangely the extremely hard erections coincided with very low T values.

Sorry for the mass of words, I just wanted to explain myself a little more. I dont know anything about Peyronies and I am scared to read more about it, but I guess I have to.
Onset: Diagnosed December 22. Pain started june 22. Nodules mid upper part. Upwards bend. TRT for 11 yrs. Onset came during 7 months time off from TRT.