More durable?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sten1

Why don't they just make penile implants more durable?! And why should you lose so much size? I don't understand the logic. They certainly CAN do that. Then the whole industry will make much more money, because men will get implants with healthy penises. Just like women do with their breasts.
41 years old. Penis fracture in February. Surgery. After fracture - normal erections. Until July. Shock wave - after that I lost my NTE. After Shock waves the PDE5 didnt work.
2020 - already without depression, I'm just trying to get on the right way

Stepone

Not sure what you are talking about.
Yes there can be problems as with any procedure or any implant.
I am totally pleased it's my implant, bigger girth and a restored length post Nesbit surgery.
Read some of the studies online, most men are happy with their implants and don't have problems.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Hawk

If anything an implant restores at least some of your lost size.  No one should lose size from an implant by a high-volume surgeon.

A couple of decades ago, men lost some size because surgeons hesitated to take a chance on oversizing.  No good surgeon does that anymore.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums