Chordees disease and using resotrex uncut

Previous topic - Next topic

ChordeeMan

Hello, I'll come to you all with complete transparency and honesty, I do not have peyronies. I have a conditioned called Chordees, and boys, this disease is basically the same thing as peyrnoies, except it's not necessarily caused by a plaque.

In my case, I think my curvature (which is a sharp curve to the right) is caused by a lack of collagen and tissue on one side. To fix this, I wanted to use traction therapy with restorex.

The problem is that I am uncut, and it will slip out and often stretches the skin instead of the penis itself.

I have tried retracting then wrapping the foreskin, but it'll still slip out.

I've theorized that I may have very loose foreskin, or that it's the way the head of my penis is shaped. it's somewhat slanted unlike a regular head.

Is there any advice you can give me?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

You should be able to retract your foreskin and wrap/secure yourself below the glans (head) of the penis.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

jj21

Check the post about the makeup pads, you should be able to pull the foreskin back and use restorex with the makeup pads comfortably.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).