Tranction by hand vs Traction Device

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveAlexander

So I did traction by hand for some time and I´m sure it corrected my curve since it was way worse in the beginning. But it seemed to cause narrowing which was very concerning. My question is is there a difference between traction by hand and a device? Restore X claims that it will help with dents and narrowing too? What are your experiences with it?

I´m not sure id I should invest in a VED or a Traction Device.
28 years old.
Curve to the left, and painful erection.
Still in acute phase.

Pfract

Traction by hand and correcting curvature? Not saying you are lying, but i find a hard time believing traction by hand does anything. It is simply not possible to replicate the intensity and duration of a session with Restorex. I have a device, and tried hand traction some times in the past before having it. There is no comparison....

You should definitely consider restorex, in my point of view.

DaveAlexander

Quote from: Pfract on December 02, 2022, 06:51:01 PM
Traction by hand and correcting curvature? Not saying you are lying, but i find a hard time believing traction by hand does anything. It is simply not possible to replicate the intensity and duration of a session with Restorex. I have a device, and tried hand traction some times in the past before having it. There is no comparison....

You should definitely consider restorex, in my point of view.

Well considering that all I did was take a lot of supplements and traction by hand it must have been a combination. Now im just left with girth loss which is worse in my opinion. Trying to figure out to solve that now.

But like I said I stopped the traction by hand, not gonna go back to that.
28 years old.
Curve to the left, and painful erection.
Still in acute phase.