Gluten

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungPrince

I do not want to convince anyone. I just started to eating gluten free and my inflammation is literally dropped about 90% percent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0La27FNrA4

Crazy. Literally gluten is affect everyone, its just a matter of fact that whether you have visible symptomps or not. It causing chronic low level inflammation constantly.
Self induced peyron 2022.04.?
Fibrous ring on the base.
Gluten free diet helped to sit down and enjoy sex again.
Still working on to get my original dick back.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.
Narrowing, Right side does not fill properly.

bentoboy

Any change to the plaque?  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

YoungPrince

It seems i do not have a plaque, i have some fibrosis in my tunica. However, it helped me to improve circulation, ease pain and overall better erections. I will post in in the improvement section if i will reclaim my lost dimensions.  
Self induced peyron 2022.04.?
Fibrous ring on the base.
Gluten free diet helped to sit down and enjoy sex again.
Still working on to get my original dick back.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.
Narrowing, Right side does not fill properly.

ohnoohno

Interesting, I definitely have ibs / gluten problems already but kind of just eat pasta and bread etc whenever i feel like and deal with the consequences (not everyday)

But maybe ill cut it out for a few weeks lets see
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all