Greetings-new poster

Previous topic - Next topic

gary

My name is Gary.
I am a Dr.  I had a practice in Dental Reconstruction, doing implants prosthodontics dentistry. I retired 2 years ago.
I know the providers who are doing my work.  They are highly qualified but not on any lists now of high production guys.  They are done and getting ready to retire soon just as I did.
I am 70 yrs old.  Fifteen years ago I fractured my penis.  Extreme sharp pain with a baseball sized hematoma the next morning in the pubic area.  No medical treatment at that time.  During the next year I had 45% curvature with pain during erections.  It lasted less than 6 months.  Then it became straight again but started getting shorter with a narrowed base.  During that ten years it became progressively worse with holding an erection.  I tried cock rings and then went right to try mix moderate strength and then progresses to very strong strength using a maximum dose. Used tri Mix for over ten years. In the last  years even strong tri mix failed to provide an erection.  It just gave a fatty.
I have been to numerous Uro guys for consults over the years. Mayo Clinic performed Doppler and ultrasound studies anddetermined a large venous leak present.  They suggested trimix or implant at the time which was in 2008 saying my future was an implant.
Some plaque present along the shaft of the penis.
Four months ago I determined an implant was the only solution and I was ready.
I used a local Urologist near Mayo Clinic in Florida who used to be the 6th largest producer in county placing implants and did this at Bethesda Naval Hospital for over 20 years.  He is slowing down now and soon will retire I think but he has the skill and knowledge.  As he told me, he does not get paid enough to do these anymore. He works in the Medicare System.  No fee for service.  
Three weeks ago he placed a 21cm Coloplast Titan placed.  I go back next week to get instructions on using it.
Right now, I have a pump that is located low in the scrotum but the pump is facing forward which is not real comfortable as my penis lays on it.  Worse part is the pump is stuck right now and the pump feels like a marble.
My penis feels like I have a constant fatty that is semi rigid and has a curve of about 45 degrees now. It is a little pumped up as that is how he sent me home from the surgery.  One week later he reduced inflation a little.  It helped.  So now it is only a little inflated.
So, next week I go back to unstick the pump and pump it up all the way. I plan to self mediate for that appt.

So, my experience of fracturing my penis was the start of my trip down to Dante's ten levels of Hell.  I now have a sack full of hardware that bangs against one testicle and lays against the ventral side of my penis making it all sore. I explained that I would like it fixed and straight and no pain or remove it.  It is very weird feeling the implant sheaths crinkle as you take a leak and then shake it.  The whole thing feels different.
My Doc explained that almost all the time an implant corrects the curvature from Peyrones.
Now seeing if I can make this thing work correctly with no discomfort.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

FrankPD

Hello Gary,

There's men here who have implants, hopefully they can advise you.  You can try the search tab, see if there are any stories like yours.

Good luck to you.
I have a girlfriend
Age 47, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet
Discomfort/aching sometimes