Hello, foxhole buddies

Previous topic - Next topic

LikeATreeInAStorm

Hi, I've lurked around on this forum for a month on and off, so I thought I'd make an account and introduce myself.

I'm 24 and have a curve of 30 degrees (approximately) to the left when erect, but it's mostly the glans that's bent because the scar tissue is right under it, on the left side. I don't know what kicked it off - could have been an incident of accidental rough masturbation, or it just happened. I began feeling a slight burning/stinging sensation in that area in October, and by the start of November I realized that my penis, formerly a centrist, had begun leaning left. The urologist has put me on Vitamin E and another blocker for a few months. He said it's mild, but hypothetically if it were to get worse, it's time for surgery. Although I chose one of the bests urologists in the city, I don't think he was all that great. because traction, heat therapy, or injections didn't even come up in discussion. I won't make a generalization about all urologists/andrologists in Bombay, but it doesn't bode well for me.

For a month now, curvature has been stable (30 degrees leftward, not unlike the picture my username paints). I've been masturbating regularly and hoping that erections help stretch the plaque and prevent penile contraction, while also hoping that I'm not making my situation worse. I do achieve full erection and can get rock hard but the bend worries me. I'm a long distance relationship so I haven't had sex for a while, but likely will soon, and will find out how it goes. She knows and she was supportive/light-hearted about it.

Reading instances of traction working has made me very hopeful. It sucks that I can't order the RestoreX in India, so I'm trying to see if PeniMasterPro is safe/reliable for international shipping. Glad this forum exists! :)
24 years old. Acute Phase. Curvature: 30-40 degrees (approx) left. Discovered slight stinging in October '22, Peyronies began developing in November. Currently taking tadalafil 2.5mg and Vitamin E daily while doing traction with the PMP.

IwillbeatPD

Hey!

Nice to meet you man. Yes, as you found out most urologists are very uneducated on this topic. At this point I feel like I know more than 90% of them due to the amazing info on this forum.

As you said, I think getting erections, and blood flow to the area in general is probably the best thing you can do. Along with stretching via traction. Check out some of the meds that people recommend as they help to get blood flow to the penis as well.

We'll get through it together man! Stay positive.

Also, I haven't tried sex with anyone since being diagnosed a couple months ago either. I think it would be possible if I was careful. But I think your approach is spot on. Just be open and honest about your situation. I am dating someone now, and if things continue on I will likely just be open with her about what is going on. Everyone has situations and health conditions. This is no different and nothing to be ashamed of. As you'll read here, with perseverance you will get back to your normal self whether it be with a conservative approach, meds, surgery or an implant. That's what keeps my positive. Thankfully we have options and the best we can do is go one by one until we're better.
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Zlobenia

Hi!

It's worth knowing that because it's only been a few months it's not unlikely its a regular injury and it may just heal over within a couple of months. It's worth getting some NSAID creams like voltarol or another diclofenac cream. Using your penis should be fine but of course be gentle with it and don't do any weird stuff [e.g. manual stretching] to your penis that you normally wouldn't do. My first injury healed up fine within 3 months but during that time I had given myself apparently lifelong and much worse deformation because I didn't just leave it alone. You may also want to start on coenzyme q10 and l-arginine and carnitine etc. alongside the cream. Lets hope it just clears itself up in a few months!
Began with pain May 2020: has changed position and form numerous times since then, healing, some not.

1 inch shortening, <1.5" loss of girth, 20degree curvature, twist.. Probably 70% of what it was before.

On supplements, had shockwave, VED

LikeATreeInAStorm

So, I'm doing some manual stretching because it's going to take a while to order the PenimasterPro. Watched some videos of NeoMan strongly recommending it, although I'm being gentle with the stretches (stopping at the first sign of discomfort).

Injury or not, it's definitely Peyronie's. The urologist seemed to think so and it has all the signs - palpable lump/band, stinging sensation at first followed by the pain leaving and penis bending leftward.
24 years old. Acute Phase. Curvature: 30-40 degrees (approx) left. Discovered slight stinging in October '22, Peyronies began developing in November. Currently taking tadalafil 2.5mg and Vitamin E daily while doing traction with the PMP.