Glans questions

Previous topic - Next topic

dingowarrior

Just started this yesterday.  I have it clamped right at the start of the bottom of the glans.  Is this correct?  If I go any lower I feel the pain but moving it up makes everything go away

I noticed it looks gray after going through the process in the glans area.  I was thinking this is normal since there isn't blood going there?
39 yo married

Started in Feb 2022 with very slight curve upwards

Now at 15-20 degrees upward

Using Pentox and started Restorex

MrDoh

Yes, sounds like you're doing the right things. Clamping area sounds right. And yes, one's penis looks pretty odd after 30 minutes of traction with Restorex. Kind of gray and cold, with a ridge around the tip of the glans. Back to pinkie normal in a minute or so, of course.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

dingowarrior

Appreciate the response.

Is it absolutely neccessary to do the counterbending if I have about a 20-30 degree upward bend?  Seems like it's hard to stay in and I don't want to clamp way too tight.  
39 yo married

MrDoh

Yes, I would do the counterbending...your choice, though, of course. I don't find that I need to clamp any tighter for counterbending than I do for straight traction, could be just me. I usually am able to clamp at either 2 or 3 clicks. I just push hard enough so that I'm not hurting anything, sometime 2 clicks, but most of the time 3 clicks of the clamp. Because of the makeup pads, I had to open up the clamp position by a notch.

One comment, if your curve is more of a "banana curve" than a kinked one, then they recommend position 2 on the counterbending. Otherwise, 3 or 4. Took me a couple of months to get to position 4 on the counterbending, a tissue really helps me on that one.

dingowarrior

Just want to follow up and really haven't been able to search for this topic.

The glans right at the top of the tip has now turned a dark red.  This has been happening for two weeks now.  I can't tell if it is bruised or not as there is some purple in there.  I don't have any pain but there is the slightest dull pain every once in a while if I kind of flick the tip back.  The wrap may have started it at first and am now starting to put gauze when wrapping.  Maybe I'm wrapping to tight?  I really don't want to stop using this as I can see there being some length gains but also don't want any long term consequences.  Any similar experiences from anyone else?
39 yo married

MrDoh

I'd recommend the makeup pads for the clamp, rather than wrapping:

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,16996.msg147767.html#msg147767

And for counterbending, a tissue on the Restorex below the clamp is really helpful. Helps keep things sliding rather than getting stuck and then not stretching uniformly.

Also, I use aloe vera gel to keep things mellow...really helps me with sore or red spots.

dingowarrior

Thanks for your input.

I use the makeup pads but I can't position it well or get it to stay without the wrap.  I put gauze on now and then wrap.  After last night's sleep the tip was a lot more improved.  However after using it this morning it is back to the dark red/purplish around the tip area.  It did make me hopeful its not bruising or causing damage seeing it this morning.  I've been using bag balm but maybe I should try the aloe.
39 yo married

morphball

I've noticed the slightly redder/darker colour around the tip, I don't think it's anything to worry about. Over time I suspected it was actually less that it was darker and more that the area where the glans is wrapped and the clamp presses against it became slightly lighter, or a combination of the two.

But if it's any consolation, I've been using the RestoreX for a year and a half and my glans has absolutely no damage. In fact it's larger than ever and probably the healthiest part of my penis!
Suspected injury July 2020. Initial downward curve, now significant girth and length loss.
800+ hours with RestoreX. Some VED.
Have tried all oral medications and supplements.
Booked for an implant and TEP 3rd October with Dr Christopher Love

dingowarrior

Alright so I've gotten to the 120 bend.  I am curious though if this is normal.  When it is bending back, the left side seems to be bulgier than the right side.  It is not uniform over the bend.  Is this something I need to worry about?
39 yo married

LWillisjr

Don't know what you mean by "gotten to the 120 bend".
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

dingowarrior

I mean 120 on the counterbend.  
39 yo married

MrDoh

Quote from: dingowarrior on December 31, 2022, 02:44:53 PM
Alright so I've gotten to the 120 bend.  I am curious though if this is normal.  When it is bending back, the left side seems to be bulgier than the right side.  It is not uniform over the bend.  Is this something I need to worry about?

No, not a problem. For me, the bulgier side switches around randomly from side to side. Usually bulgier on the right, but sometimes on the left. The consensus that I 've seen is "don't worry about it."