Scared of injury AGAIN

Previous topic - Next topic

Myro25

I know I'm sounding comedic at this point, but I feel like I'm losing my mind. I wish I was months ago where I wasn't so paranoid about injuring my penis. Now it feels like the most delicate thing and every little thing that happens freaks me out and messed with my erections. Basically last night I dozed off after playing some video games with some friends. I woke up kind of delirious and still half asleep to a raging erection.. however it was pointed down and to the side and was trying to become fully erect but was restricted by my underwear. It wasn't painful but was certainly uncomfortable. My erections curve upward at about 30 degrees I'd say so for it to have been pointed down is what's scaring me. I removed my underwear and it flopped onto my stomach. While half asleep I sort of unconsciously kegeled and it felt.. weird kind of uncomfortable and tight. I woke up after noticing this and just looked down to make sure everything was fine. Looked normal and I just laid there and relaxed my pelvic area and made sure not to kegel again. It remained for probably 10 minutes and then I dozed off. Woke up with morning wood and did a kegel test and it didn't hurt or feel right like it did last night. It wasn't the same raging erection but I feel some relief that the feeling went away. I've experienced this before and am trying to reassure myself I'm ok but for some reason I'm freaking out and thinking this could cause Peyronie disease or some kind of ligament injury. I don't even want to try and get an erection right now cause I'm in a super anxious state and want to abstain since I jacked off twice yesterday and now have a partner who I had sex with a few times. Please someone tell me if this could cause damage and if the tight feeling while kegeling isn't anything to worry about. Also I apologize if this is in the wrong section Im not sure the correct section to post this in.  
Early 20s - mild Ed. Hard flaccid. No deformity. Use 5mg dial is from time to time.

Sonic

Honestly I've read every single topic you've created from start to scratch and I can't figure out wether you are being serious or making funny/troll posts. If you are serious, and you are walking around daily thinking about how literally your penis will break because it felt a little uncomfortable or if you will get peyronies because it hanged a little to the right in your underwear then I really don't know what advice to give you.

If you are serious you need to stop this obsessing/anxious state of mind or else you are gonna give yourself a broken dick believe me the mind can do more powerful things you could ever imagine.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Myro25

Quote from: Sonic on November 15, 2022, 06:13:38 PM
Honestly I've read every single topic you've created from start to scratch and I can't figure out wether you are being serious or making funny/troll posts. If you are serious, and you are walking around daily thinking about how literally your penis will break because it felt a little uncomfortable or if you will get peyronies because it hanged a little to the right in your underwear then I really don't know what advice to give you.

If you are serious you need to stop this obsessing/anxious state of mind or else you are gonna give yourself a broken dick believe me the mind can do more powerful things you could ever imagine.

Honestly thank you. I needed this. And no I'm not a troll I'm being serious. I've developed a borderline delusional anxiety disorder from reading too much. I keep hyper obsessing over every little discomfort I get down there and you're comment was honestly a nice slap of reality. I need to stop this cause you're right I will give myself a broken dick. Before I became like this I had minor performance anxiety and now I have this anxiety even when I'm just masturbating. You're 100% right the mind can really do powerful things.  
Early 20s - mild Ed. Hard flaccid. No deformity. Use 5mg dial is from time to time.

20yo

i think you might have some psychological issues (who doesn't..) where you are obsessed on the health of your penis.
i don't think kegeling or slightly compressing the penis in your underwear is damaging your penis. i can relate to your anxiety, the penis is very delicate part of a man, it is scary to have your penis compromised.
but try to manage your emotions. it seems like you are being controlled by anxiety and fear.
if anything, be grateful you can have sex with your partner, some of us aren't as lucky
20 yo, Peyronies Disease 2020(55 degrees down) + congenital curve
loss of length, stable erection, sensation. hourglassing
antioxidants, hyaluronic acid injected & oral, maybe Yachia in future
Recently started VED 2x a week
Still wants sex and a relationship