Is xiapex good for 30 degree bend?

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr man

Hello,

I have a 30 degree curve on the dorsal. Traction has reduced it from a sharp bend. Would love further improvement without resorting to nesbitt. There is some palpable plaque.

To anyone with experience. Do you recommend xiapex with someone in my state? At £2500.00 per injection here in the UK. I definitely want to see results before going ahead.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

LWillisjr

30 degrees is considered a slight curve. Not sure it would be worth the expense. Some doctors might have a minimum curve requirement before they will even offer the injection.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Lostand Looking24

Quote from: LWillisjr on November 14, 2022, 09:28:03 AMSome doctors might have a minimum curve requirement before they will even offer the injection.

Super old post but, do you know why some doctors do this? I've seen this to be quite common, but, wouldn't a mild curve be an even better candidate?

I find it a bit ironic that doctors will say we can never get our original penis back, and yet when someone with a mild curve who could see complete straightening from xiaflex or even surgery comes forward, they wont take them in due to the curvature being mild. I understand risk vs reward but, still...

I have a mild curve myself, if I had no indentation I would've just gotten xiapex and forgotten about this all and moved on. Maybe even plication without degloving. Mild enough curve to straighten, but xiapex will make the indent worse if anything, and surgery wont fix it.  
Symptoms at 22
Diagnosed
Curve to the right that fluctuates between 20-30 degrees and indentation. Indent is exactly where the curve is.
No palpable plaque. When fully erect, the curve sight/indentation is softer than the rest of the erection.

LWillisjr

I think one of the experienced doctors that we are aware of might have a discussion with you about it. There is a risk with anything, and a 30-degree curve is considered mild. So the discussion would be along the lines of is it worth taking any kind of risk for minimal improvement?
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History