My penis is curved upwards, seeking advice (picture attached)

Previous topic - Next topic

jj_outrage

Hi,

I have had an upwards curve for my entire life, and sometimes it makes me feel self-conscious about it and is possibly hindering my sexual performance. I have attached a picture of it down below.

I realize that my case doesn't seem as severe as some of others in the board (I've tried measuring it and obtained a 23 degree angle), but I would like to have a second opinion on the severity of my curve (how bad is it really?), and if there are any non-surgical options to correct the curvature, even if only a little bit. Would traction devices not work at all here?

Thank you
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

FrankPD

Hello, it doesn't look bad to me.  Any pains, hourglassing?  If you're really that concerned, get examined.

All the best to you!
I have a girlfriend
Age 47, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet
Discomfort/aching sometimes

Pfract

I may be wrong, but from here it doesn't look like it makes sex difficult. What difficulties have you been having?

jj_outrage

Quote from: FrankPD on November 13, 2022, 10:54:34 PM
Hello, it doesn't look bad to me.  Any pains, hourglassing?  If you're really that concerned, get examined.

All the best to you!

Hi, thank you for the response.

I don't have any pains in particular, and the strength of my erections feel fine. Sex is sometimes harder because when I attempt to bend it down, it can hurt depending on the position, and thus coming becomes significantly harder, it feels like. I wonder if I should just try out some different positions with my girlfriend and see what works best for both of us.

Quote from: Pfract on November 13, 2022, 10:59:34 PM
I may be wrong, but from here it doesn't look like it makes sex difficult. What difficulties have you been having?
Sometimes the added pain of bending it down makes me unable to focus, if that makes sense? But yeah, I do feel a little relieved that you guys said that it looks okay, maybe it's on my mind and I'm too overly conscious about it.

Sebtp1973

57 yrs old.
Pre-Trost treatment, 110 composite curve (75 up, 35 left)
Post-Trost xiaflex treatment, 0-15 degree curve.

LWillisjr

I measure your curve slightly under 30 degrees which is pretty typical. This presents as a congenital curve, and you have confirmed that by stating you have had it all your life. Most men have a congenital curve of some sort. Bottom line is you are pretty typical and normal. You have nothing to be self-conscious about. Just find positions that are comfortable. PM me if you have further questions.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Sonic

That's legitimately a completely normal well functioning penis and actually your congential curve will give you an advantage because your angle will stimulate your partner better.

Why are you self conscious about having a perfect cock!  ;D

It will in no way hinder your sexual performance.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

bentoboy

Honestly, I had a very similar penis before the onset of Peyronies (and so exactly the same congenital curvature). Never had any problem, sex was completely fine, and my partners never had any problems with it. Don't overthink and enjoy your time using it!  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

jj_outrage

Thank you for all the responses. It's easy to get caught up in self-doubt, so it's really reassuring to know that it is normal. I will try to find positions that are comfortable.

Pfract

Indeed jj! Try to experiment and be open with your girl about your difficulties. It helps a lot. Also, i speak Portuguese, so if you want hit me on the DM's.