News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

first post

Previous topic - Next topic

busaman

i have been diagnosed with Peyronies Disease around 2 years ago it started with a small lump on the right side now i have a profound hourglass and lost 1/12" after 2 course of 6 sessions of ESWT penimaster pro soma correct thackers and numerous vitamins and now the onset of ED nothing has made any difference in desperation  im now considering an implant and would travel to the US to have it done.
64yrs Peyronies Disease diagnosed approx 2yrs was a small lump now 1.5" shorter with profound hourglass and the onset of ED, 2x courses EWST penimaster pro soma correct many vitamins and supplements

PeyroniKirai

Hello busaman and welcome to the Forum.
Maybe you could share what medical care you've had, whether with a urologist or a GP, whether you were treated through NHS or private, and your experiences.  You speak of a few self-treatment options but there's no mention of doctors or diagnoses.  Not familiar with thackers (?) either; maybe someone else is but not me.  It's good that you're willing to try things and speak about it on this Forum - those are both good steps to dealing with Peyronie's.  
Please do elaborate a bit more on what you've been through so far, as it will help other members comment from their own experiences.

Best,
PK
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED