Introducing myself - new here

Previous topic - Next topic

JOAOBR

Age? 58
What did your medical doctor conclude? In january 2021 I made a radical prostatectomy which caused ED problems. For 10 months the only medicine I take was tadalafila. Along this time the physician observed the ED condition evolution and seeing that it didn't change he proposed the tri-mix therapy which I started to use on November 2021. It has worked fine in the beginning but after 4 months something changed, the pennis length, rigidity and girth weren't the same along with some curvature upwards. So I came back to the doctor but, as it was probably in the acute phase, he said he could not do much in that moment and just gave me a prescription  with tadalafila and D vitamin. He even told me about gentle traction but no further solution was provided.
How long have you had symptoms? 7 months
What are your symptoms? Upwards curvature, some pain in the pennis upper section, length and girth reduction, reduced gland rigidity
What treatments have you tried and what were the results? Besides D vitamin and tadalafila I have used vacuum therapy and traction device (1 month so far)
Do you have insurance or means to get medical treatment? yes
where are you in dealing with the psychological aspects of Peyronies Disease? I am still confident that there are treatments which can improve the condition
Are you in a relationship? I am married, 26 years.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions