Scared I injured myself

Previous topic - Next topic

Myro25

So yesterday I had masturbated twice which was a dumb idea from the start. Anyways the first time was fine felt normal. But lately I've been paranoid about injuring myself and I had a terrible thought that I might've squeezed or pulled on my penis too hard in the shower while cleaning myself. I stupidly went to masturbate a second time and because of my paranoid state it took a bit longer to get hard. After about 10 minutes I suddenly lost my erection probably from being paranoid and not even really enjoying it. I sat there for an hour stroking my flaccid dick to try and get the erection back and it just wasn't happening. I suddenly realized how much time has passed and panic and dread seeped in and I've been paranoid that I might've given myself an injury similar to jelqing. I used a lot of lube and wasn't gripping tight or pulled at all, I was just stroking it to try an induce an erection which I've done many times before (I know this isn't good to try and force an erection). I went to bed early in a panicked and stressed state but luckily I woke up twice with an erection and then in the morning had another one while half asleep from a wet dream. I'm not in any pain I can still feel everything down there but the skin looks a little worn out. I'm terrified I might've injured myself. But since I woke up with morning wood and had ntes and don't feel any pain am I good? I'll never do what I did last night again and am planning on seriously just taking a few weeks off from masturbation now.
Early 20s - mild Ed. Hard flaccid. No deformity. Use 5mg dial is from time to time.

giancolo

When a significant injury happens two are the main symptomps: pain and hematomas. If you didn't have pain when you injured yourself and you don't have pain now, it's very unlikely that you cause any harm. Generally, one microtrauma isn't enough to create scar tissue, but a lot of microtraumas can create scar tissue. So I wouldn't mind  
24 years old
ED and peyronie
supplements

Sonic

You have to excuse me but I nearly burst out laughing reading this story it's like a scene from a comedy skit.

Your signature says "possible peyronies" So you have not gotten a proper diagnose?

From what you have written, believe me you need not worry about anything.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Sonic

However this whole state of panic and stress, that is something you seriously need to tackle.

Try finding ways to calm yourself down when such scenarios happen.

For Peyronies patients stress is one of the worst enemies.

Also you should apply for guiness records, 1 hour of stroking dick must me a record!  ;D

Jokes aside you probably do not even have peyronies none of what you wrote sounds like it.

Trapper

Quote from: Sonic on November 05, 2022, 06:17:59 PM
However this whole state of panic and stress, that is something you seriously need to tackle.

Try finding ways to calm yourself down when such scenarios happen.

For Peyronies patients stress is one of the worst enemies.

Also you should apply for guiness records, 1 hour of stroking dick must me a record!  ;D

Jokes aside you probably do not even have peyronies none of what you wrote sounds like it.

Hey Sonic,

I don't know man I think masterbating with your fist while flaccid is dangerous particularly over extended periods of time. It's exactly how I got my plaque and indention.  
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

Sonic

Quote from: Trapper on December 16, 2022, 02:02:27 AM
Hey Sonic,

I don't know man I think masterbating with your fist while flaccid is dangerous particularly over extended periods of time. It's exactly how I got my plaque and indention.

It can definitely lead to microtrauma which in many cases is a precursor to Peyronies..

If you already have Peyronies, masturbating with poor quality erections will most likely lead to worsening if you are not gentle.

Trapper

"If you already have Peyronies, masturbating with poor quality erections will most likely lead to worsening if you are not gentle."

Learning that lesson now:(
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

Dent4ever

Id second that. I used to "follow up masturbate" a second time out of boredom because of the dopamine addiction with a fist while flaccid until I got hard just prior to ejaculation. This is how my problems started. Don't do that, I wish there was just something taught in school about not-abusing your penis at an early age and be gentle.. and when you're done, be done. go find something else to occupy yourself with. If you don't have any flaccid deformity or otherwise, you're fine man. Just be thankful you found this forum early and turned smart and take the advice. This way you don't have to have anxiety and definitely not worry about an implant at an early age. Some people are more susceptible to damage than others I think. Dont take any supplements that mess with your hormones either and don't EVER have sex with anything less than full erection. If you loose erection during, take a break or be done for that time, this is something else I think is bad
Age 41. Onset of mild hourglass 2010 semi erect. No progression until 2022. Slight pain & hourglass when flaccid. Considering Titan due to on/off ED for years.

FlavioSousa

Quote from: Myro25 on November 05, 2022, 01:08:20 PM
[...] I sat there for an hour stroking my flaccid dick to try and get the erection back and it just wasn't happening.[...]

That is perfectly normal. Ejaculation is mediated by the sympathetic nervous system, which will block erections. Nothing to worry about.
Psychogenic ED (coital anxiety), 40+yo. Current regimen: udenafil 200mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.