overpumping

Previous topic - Next topic

20yo

i wanted to share my experience with the VED

personally i found out that i injured myself even without any pain and nowhere close to a full erection
what im trying to say is that in order to stretch the tissues it's not necessary to see your penis become big and engorged
the effect will be plenty even if you just barely make some negative pressure
if you reach the point of pain and discomfort (always, in my experience) you are already way over the treshold of side effects
i never had pain from ved but i did injure myself
so be careful and trust the process even if your results dont show up immediately and you think you are taking things "too slow"
20 yo, Peyronies Disease 2020(55 degrees down) + congenital curve
loss of length, stable erection, sensation. hourglassing
antioxidants, hyaluronic acid injected & oral, maybe Yachia in future
Recently started VED 2x a week
Still wants sex and a relationship

LWillisjr

Thanks for posting this. We have said this MANY times on the forum to never pump to the point of pain or discomfort.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

ohnoohno

Has VED shown you improvements?

I pump to not have pain or really discomfort but enough to feel pressure, it feels like it's helped bring my length/girth back right after, im hoping if i continue it stays like this
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all

20yo

yes i saw improvements in erection quality and length, mostly erection firmness/rigidity and correct blood flow in the penis.
it is as if the blood was "reminded" how to flow in the penis

Sonic

@20yo

Which VED device are you using?
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

ohnoohno

Quote from: 20yo on November 05, 2022, 01:38:04 PM
yes i saw improvements in erection quality and length, mostly erection firmness/rigidity and correct blood flow in the penis.
it is as if the blood was "reminded" how to flow in the penis
"

I feel like when I reguarly use VED it shows improvements in both of those too... Not much in my curve though... what about you?

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

20yo

i'm using a VED i bought here in italy after the suggestion of my private urologist. the brand is Primus med
i'm not sure about my curve improvements because it has never been a major concern. I think it did help stretch the tissue so consequently i think an ok effect on curvature but hard to tell.
My main symptoms are erection instability (greatly improved) and indentature (still present)/circumference loss

ohnoohno

Quote from: 20yo on November 10, 2022, 12:42:52 PM
i'm using a VED i bought here in italy after the suggestion of my private urologist. the brand is Primus med
i'm not sure about my curve improvements because it has never been a major concern. I think it did help stretch the tissue so consequently i think an ok effect on curvature but hard to tell.
My main symptoms are erection instability (greatly improved) and indentature (still present)/circumference loss

Your curve isnt a major concern? Do u think u can still have intercourse with it? at 50 degrees right?

What is ur routine for using VED, glad to hear erection has improved!

20yo

well... my doctor saw the curvature and said it shouldn't be a problem
i never tried actual sex because im extremely extremely insecure about having peyronie's but for now i decided to trust him.
i think i might very well have sex if my penis is hard enough, even with my curvature. indeed, i also had congenital curvature so im used to having a curvature

my routine is doing twice a week 6-10x 20-30 second holds (the variability depends on the sensations i feel: if the penis feels stretched i stop earlier, im careful not to push too far)
for the last 1.5 month ive stopped because a little of pain has come back and im afraid ive reinjured myself

ohnoohno

Ok thanks man, sounds like you're being smart about it. Wish you all the best. I'm feeling hopeful