Coming back after a couple years!!

Previous topic - Next topic

lumineer78

I made this thread a couple years ago:

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,11668.0.html

Nothing really worked. Plaque been the same or even bigger? But state of penis hasn't been better. Nothing I tried worked really. VED, traction,... nothing really destroyed my old plaque.

Until now, that I'm starting to have some moderately promising results. Keep in mind my plaque is very old (a few years) and very likely calcified (never ended up having an ultrasound).

Now it feels much better, and although I have very little expectations regarding plaque, if the state of my dick improves, eventually, who knows....

It feels softer, more flexible, overall much better, and plaque is less noticeable, although sometimes in the past it felt that way but the more spongeous feeling of the penis is what makes the plaque less noticeable instead of dissolving (it has happened in the past so now I'm not fooled by thinking it's gone lol)

This is what I'm doing/eating/taking:

Less body fat, I'm around 15% levels
High protein diet
Smoothie everyday with raspberries/blueberries/strawberries
5000-6000 mg Magnesium glycinate
400mg vit E
Shots of Black seed oil of good quality (4% tymoquinone). Usually 1 a day as it's very strong for the stomach.
Now, I have been taking also aged garlic extract, quite a bit, about 3600-4200mg a day. I have a feeling this might be doing a difference but I can't know for sure. I read there was a study or a comment by someone regarding aged garlic and Peyronie so decided to give it a try with high dosis.
Aged garlic, BSO and magnesium are the newest things I had never tried so far.

And I'm also gonna add from today onwards Kanchanara Guggul which is an indian mix of different Ayurvedic stuff that allegedly can help dissolve plaque (lol). Who knows.

Will update in a while, for me at this point, my curvature is not big deal anyways (15º-20º?) and I don't think plaque has a ton of effect into the quality of my erections, so I don't care a ton if I stay like I am, but it really bothers me to have this plaque and so will continue to try. Had some indentation towards the tip that now is also less noticeable which is great too of course.

Oh also I have had tons of night erections lately, morning wood very often (im 38) and the quality of my erections has been very good. Also forgot to mention I'm adding 3g citrulline a day in my smoothies.

At this point I'm just happy to continue to keep this improvement in quality of penis I'm having right now, feels like a younger cock in my 20s lol it's more spongeous so to speak, more elastic, feels kinda bigger less constrained. I'm happy with it like that really.

But if I hit jackpot and diminish plaque size would be amazing. If that happened, I'd assume it would be a very very slow process and barely noticeable in day to day life, so don't have a lot of expectations, just an idea of keeping penis healthy! If in a year or so it doesn't improve much, perhaps might consider xiaflex or something similar, but for now I'm happy to keep this treatment and see where it goes.

Alright thanks for reading!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

FrankPD

Hello Lumineer78,

This sounds awesome.  

I'm about 40 days in to eating better, slim, weight was never a problem so I have to watch.  I haven't noticed any difference yet, I'm hoping.

How's your stress level?

All the best!
I have a girlfriend
Age 47, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet
Discomfort/aching sometimes

lumineer78

Quote from: FrankPD on October 27, 2022, 11:02:04 PM
Hello Lumineer78,

This sounds awesome.  

I'm about 40 days in to eating better, slim, weight was never a problem so I have to watch.  I haven't noticed any difference yet, I'm hoping.

How's your stress level?

All the best!

Well I'm not sure eating better is a huge deal regarding Peyronie's (at least in the chronic state) but I thought it was worth mentioning. It definitely has an effect on overall health and erection quality. All helps anyways, but thought was worth mentioning cause the smoothie with berries + higher protein diet lower body fat is recent too.

All I mention in my post are things I incorporated recently recently, wanted to mention all them cause in case it works people can know all I took! Haha
I want to give it some good 2 months and evaluate after that.

Regarding stress, my stress/cortisol levels always been high overall sadly. I manage the best I can but it is what it is!
Like I said, I have lowish body fat like you, but tend to have higher % of visceral fat and I have researched it a lot and the only reason I can come up with that makes sense is high levels of cortisol that make fat prefer storage there.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14618117/

One of many studies regarding visceral fat and cortisol

Thanks for stepping by sir, will comment in a few weeks how things are going :)
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

FrankPD

I will do some homework on visceral fat.  High cholesterol runs in the family regardless of our weight.

Thanks for your response, looking forward to your updates!

Best of luck to you.
I have a girlfriend
Age 47, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet
Discomfort/aching sometimes

Mr man

Quote from: lumineer78 on October 27, 2022, 08:19:49 AM
I made this thread a couple years ago:

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,11668.0.html

Will update in a while, for me at this point, my curvature is not big deal anyways (15º-20º?)

15 degrees and below is normal.  Are you able to have sex? I would have thought so.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.