Am I using RestoreX correctly? (video attatched)

Previous topic - Next topic

SlickSodaaa

Sorry if this isn't allowed, but I'm just making sure I'm using the device correctly for curvature. And yes, I'm getting makeup pads soon.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Surtr

Assuming that your Peyronies Disease curve is opposite the area bending 90 degrees (on your right in the shaft) then you're using it close to right. I've not used the self adhesive on the area being treated, nor would I think it feels as comfortable. Try to use a gauze pad or some kleenex on the side with the main bend until you makeup pads are available. Also, make sure you're wrapping the whole penis head and not clamping down on your shaft - looks like you didn't cover you're whole penis head and didn't get it to stay clamped in
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis, date, doctor's name
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

SlickSodaaa

I wrapped the penis head in the self adhesive, you just can't see it in the clamp. Should I be wrapping a larger area? And can you please elaborate on "not clamping down on your shaft"? Are you saying to wrap the entire penis head? Thank u for the feedback.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Surtr

Quote from: SlickSodaaa on October 28, 2022, 07:37:40 AM
I wrapped the penis head in the self adhesive, you just can't see it in the clamp. Should I be wrapping a larger area? And can you please elaborate on "not clamping down on your shaft"? Are you saying to wrap the entire penis head? Thank u for the feedback.

ur welcome
Yes, wrap the whole penis head. Do not clamp on the shaft, which you're not doing in the photo. You want the squeeze to be applied only on penis head, but you should wrap the whole head and clamp the whole penis head - some of you gland is not wrapped nor clamped - seems to be slipping -
The makeup pads should help. I don't have my pads until next Thursday, so idk personally

your use of the bending/stretching part of RestoreX seems OK as long as the self adhesive doesn't cause issue.. Most people use tissues, gauze or makeup pads on the shaft where you're using the self adhesive wrap
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis, date, doctor's name
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc