Industrial grade dmso?

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungPrince

So, i ordered three different types of dmso and also one that premixed with magnesium oil.

All of them had this slight garlic odor, while most sites on the internet claim that pharma grade dmso is odorless.
I talked one of the seller and they sent me a letter where they stated that getting odorless dmso is almost imposibble nowadays and this slight garlic odor is natural and harmless.

Actuall they did not lie because the smell caused by a sulfid and thats harmless but i also did read on other sites and forums that if your dmso have an odor then its industrial grade and probably harmfull.

Is there anyone who is more familiar with dmso? I would like to try the one that i recently ordered but its have this garlic odor already so i am pretty reluctant about it.
Self induced peyron 2022.04.?
Fibrous ring on the base.
Gluten free diet helped to sit down and enjoy sex again.
Still working on to get my original dick back.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.
Narrowing, Right side does not fill properly.

projectpd

I have bought one that was 99.8% and another  that claimed to be 99.99%.  There was a difference with the 99.99 that it was solid at a cool temperature where the 99.8 was not, a note with it said was a sign of purity. But right now the 99.99 smells more garlicky than the 99.8. I don't remember a smell when I first got it.  I bought it more recently too. Maybe its "gone off", could the other one have something that preserves it... still only a slight smell
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

YoungPrince

Are you using them actively? Did you have any negative effects with them?
Self induced peyron 2022.04.?
Fibrous ring on the base.
Gluten free diet helped to sit down and enjoy sex again.
Still working on to get my original dick back.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.
Narrowing, Right side does not fill properly.