Chronic flaccid and erect pain close to glans

Previous topic - Next topic

tenfour

I have plaques like a band running on the right side of the "neck" of the glans and a lump on the right underside close to the frenulum. I'm not sure if my injury came from excessive masterbation or from a vigorous, toothy blowjob or both. I have chronic pain that feels like a sharp poking around my plaques. I tried iontophoresis ultrasound with my physical therapist but it seemed to just make things worse. Urologists don't offer any advice, just to come back for checkups. I've been dealing with this for several years. It seems to have been building very slowly over this time. The chronic flaccid pain didn't start until this year. Now I wear the softest pants I can find but some days that doesn't seem to help even. It gets worse after masterbation and sex but less so after sex.

Does anyone have any advice?
28, diagnosed with mild Peyronies Disease march 2020

taking CoQ10, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Arginine
starting DIM

Lump on underside "neck" and hard bands on right and top left "neck" just before glans

Surtr

Have you tried peptides? I've used Semax, PT 141 and BPC 157 with a good response. Maybe the inflammation/pain is a sign that you should avoid pressure like a BathMate or traction like RestoreX, which most Peyronies Disease users should benefit from. Seems strange to have an acute sensation years after an injury unless you're continuing to injure yourself. I would avoid the stuff that seems to set it off - jacking off - and see if you can get comfortable.. Who has died from lack of ejaculation? Maybe use a sauna and red light to get some positive healing for your injury if peptides are too out-of-norm for you  
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis, date, doctor's name
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

Ballasto

100% that quitting masturbation is essential. Rest your dick and let it heal. For months.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

tenfour

There isn't a lot of scientific studies to back up peptides so I don't want to use that. What is red light supposed to do?

I've tried quitting masterbation. I know I should. I just have a hard time sticking to it. But have to start somewhere.

I've started alternate day fasting to see if that will help. I'm rather skinny so not sure how long I can keep it up.  
28, diagnosed with mild Peyronies Disease march 2020

taking CoQ10, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Arginine
starting DIM

Lump on underside "neck" and hard bands on right and top left "neck" just before glans

Ballasto

Just stop forcing erections and stop jerking off. That should the first lines of defense for everyone.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

305made

Quote from: Ballasto on October 21, 2022, 05:01:57 AM100% that quitting masturbation is essential. Rest your dick and let it heal. For months.

I feel guilty because sometimes I'll masturbate every other day and I've had constant pain down there for a while now .  
Untreated Penis Fracture in 2018 or 2019 
Soft Erections Unusable for Sex + Soft glans
22 YO constant flaccid & erect pain for 4 Yrs
Issues with frequent Urination + emptying bladder
Upper left curve \ hard area on penis where trauma took place