News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

New member here

Previous topic - Next topic

Janr1964

I am now 58 years old. Earlier this year, I noticed an upward tilt of my penis some 30 degrees.
I started taking vitamin E every day. At first, I felt pain when I tried to straighten it. after 2 or 3 months the pain has eased but my erections are weak. 4 months ago I visited a urologist who recommended the purchase of Restorex. I use it for 30 minutes every day. Unfortunately, I haven't noticed an improvement yet. I did not dare to have sexual intercourse with my wife. I am very concerned about my health at this point. Thank you all!

Regards
Jan

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Janr1964

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to find this forum. My problems started a year ago. I have noticed the 30% curve and completely lost desire to engage in sexual activity with my wife. After 2 months I visited urologist and he advised me to wait and do nothing. Few days later I visited another urologist and I was advised to buy Restorex which I use daily but no change in curvature so far. It has been 6 months or so.
2 years ago because of my knee problems I started taking a large quantities of collagen and sometimes I wonder if this supplement could possibly contributed to my Peyronies Disease. Any replies would be appreciated.
Jan