Circumcision

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Has anyone been circumsized in their adult life ? Could you please let me know what it was like, the pros and cons etc, and how it affected your sex life?

I am having the TEP procedure which requires circumsision so that's why I am asking.

Thank you,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Tobyg

my experience is very bad, but there are people who do not affect it.

Cons: I lost sensitivity, bad orgasms, erectile dysfunction, painful scar, i can't get excited.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CircumcisionGrief/comments/gwaaw9/information_to_spread/

Pros: you last longer (because you have less sensitivity) and it's hygienic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/circumcision/
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

jj21

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

You're right, there will be both good and bad experiences. I just have to go ahead with it.

Hope you're able to still maintain a sex life.

J

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Tobyg

yes, but keep in mind that it eliminates thousands of nerve endings, and that your glans will dry out (this is why you lose sensitivity).
There are researchers to try to regenerate the foreskin.
32 years,injured at 25.
Slight curve, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and semi-erect.
Loss of sensitivity due to peyronie and circumcision  moderate erectile dysfunction, pain.
I improved the pelvic floor with kinesiology.
Frequent urination.

LWillisjr

I tend to avoid the topic of circumcision because many have opinions about it. It seems to be more driven by preference and culture. I have shared the following before, but will do it again here for a different view.

I personally know a young man you had a circumcision when he was 22. He was sexually active both before and after the surgery. He shared with me that intercourse was much more pleasurable after the surgery. This always made sense to me. While there are some nerve endings in the foreskin, by far most nerve endings are in the glans.  
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

jj21

Thanks for both your input. I appreciate it a lot. Having TEP surgery which requires a circumsision so I have been a bit nervous.