Penis skin discoloration(scarred to death)

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungPrince

Hello guys, really need some mind clearing.

I cant sit since august because when i do sit my penis lack of blood flow. However sometimes i have to.
I have a very visible fibrous ring around my shaft and my skin there is loose, also its pretty darker in color than rest of my penis.
The tissue there is extremly squishy and soft, like there is no blood in it. Its not that ellastic either and under the skin its look likes deformed, or "old", so its not smooth.
Some weeks ago i started to feel that my other half of my penis is also started to become more squishy, but there is another fibrous ring under my glans so that could be the same.
When i got erection my penis become flat, its not rounder its flat from the base towards the glans entirely. I lost a good amount of sensations too. I just used horse balm on it, so i can say that i still have feelings or at least on the skin level. What interesting is that i did not lost too much length and girth like 0.5 inch or less. I also capable of getting erection, i had a nocturnal orgasm a few days ago and before that a spontaneous erection. However, i feel that the upper parts of my penis is not filling properly.

I am pretty terrified that the smooth tissues in my penis is started to atropy and dying because they do not get enough blood flow when i sit too long.
Can anybody calm me down with some scientific fact that this is no way that could be happening this way? I am fine with peyronies but i do not want to lose my dick. I also sometimes feeling tingling sensations when i sit too long.
I had an ultrasound since two weeks ago, and the doc said he do not see anything that could be a sign of atrophy. Its a bit hard to believe because i literally see my dick changing day by day.

If this is the case... is this reversible? If its reversible, how many time do i have before the damage become permanent? :(
Self induced peyron 2022.04.?
Fibrous ring on the base.
Gluten free diet helped to sit down and enjoy sex again.
Still working on to get my original dick back.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.
Narrowing, Right side does not fill properly.

radeon5

Can u find any solution or explanation for this?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions