hanging

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinA

I haven't seen any discussions on hanging on here.  Has anybody tried it ?  Apparently a guaranteed method to increase length by stretching the suspensatory ligament.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

projectpd

I haven't tried it , but I have wondered about what the point of that is.. it enables more of the internal penis to be externally visible, but does that increase penetration ability so to speak , or does the benefit disappear during sex.

To be fair, extdnder devices use the same mechanical principles, so also act on  the ligaments, and, both can extend the tunica to, but that's supposed to be less deformable than the ligaments.  This is possibly an argument for fulcrum stretching e.g. by the restorex that hasnt been brought to light.  
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Pfract

Don't do it. If does not provide any benefit and you can hurt yourself badly. There was one guy that ripped his penis inside by trying to hang 5 lbs on his dick. He had internal plaque that ruptured and needed emergency surgery. He almost passed out with pain.

MMA

working super  well for me. of course be smart start wit few pounds and moveup. i could barely do traction before. its like it reset were my penis is suppose to sit. again be careful

Mr man

Quote from: RobinA on October 03, 2022, 04:22:02 PM
I haven't seen any discussions on hanging on here.  

I use it to provide pain relief after intercourse once. It helped. Its just another form of traction.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

LWillisjr

Hanging things off your pens is not safe and is not the same as traction
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

MMA

i agree it can be dangerous if done incorectly. but carefully done its given me great results after many oter failed me, it actually allowed me to start doing traction. respectfully

MMA

also i am using male vacuum Hanger device to do my daily Hanging

Mr man

Recently iv had positive results from hanging. From 30 degree bend to 24 degree bend (on penis). In just 9 days! Am not sure if this a permanent result but i like my penis more now. Morrning erections are awesome. Am definitely feeling a longer fuller penis in the morning.

I started hanging a 500g weight. I had been regularly wearing a traction device for years at 600g tension. So 500g appeared completely safe. I wore it for around 1 hour a day. Working up to 3 hours. In the house and at work. Where occasionally colleagues would glance the swing in my crotch. Embarrassing but that's another story.

After a few weeks. At home I experimented with increasing the weight gradually. Eventually I could tolerate 1kg very comfortably. I could go higher but 1kg felt comfortable and i was able to make breakfast and clean up. As long as a moved slowly around the house. The max I could wear 1 kg is 1 hour a day. That's it. I was hanging from a suction cup. Attached to the glans. Not a noose fitting which I don't recommend because it restricts blood flow and in my view. Is definitively and categorically a negative. It's like taking 3 steps forward and 5 steps back. I happen to be using the totalman cup because it's what I happen to have in the house. I can vouch for it effectiveness and quality. Although there are plenty of other glans suction cups on the market.

To keep within a safe time I restricted to hanging 45 mins. In the morning. After breakfast. After that I immediately attached a traction device. To keep the penis in its new elongated state. I kept the traction device on for 4-6 hours in total a day. Then a good night sleep is in order. I carried the routine for 3 days. Then on day 4 I rested penis. On day 5 the whole routine was repeated. 3 days traction and 1 day rest.

Overall the results have been astonishing. Have lived with disease forn 3 years and no one treatment has garnished such excellent results in such a short period of time. Am on day 8. Penis is aching and in slight pain to the scar tissue but overall am extremely happy with the outcome.

The first positive experience I had with hanging was about 7 weeks ago. When I had sex. Penis/scar was left in incredible pain. I hung 500g for about an hour. It was instant relief. That's what got me interested in hanging.

Again I cannot emphasize enough.
1 Use a suction cup not clamp or noose type equipment. Or penis will shrivel up. (In my experience).
2 Stick to safe weights. I could already tolerate 600g on traction. So started with 500g. Then worked up progressively to 1kg. I read an excellent article stating penis can tolorate 4000g. That's fine if you want a big penis but dangerous to damaged penises like ours. Keep the weights and time ultra conservative and ultra time limited.
3. Listen to you penis. Any pain. You've reached your limit. Stop immediately. Adjust accordingly. Be ultra conservative in time for hanging and weights used. Remember, I'm using 4 times less the the recommended weight amount.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Mr man

Quote from: Pfract on October 03, 2022, 09:33:21 PM
. There was one guy that ripped his penis inside by trying to hang 5 lbs on his dick.

The max I use is 2.2 pounds.