Question about suggested protocol

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinA

I have read through the suggested protocol and have some questions.  I find the intensity of the protocol a little bit on the low end.  I am assuming this is for safety purposes and to prevent over pumping.  But I am wondering about the reason for only 10 cycles at 10-15 seconds.  I tried it for the first time today and find it hard to limit myself to the prescribed volume. I have read some other protocols from the Penis Enlargement community and they tend to pump up to pressure and hold it for 15-20 min.  They also preach pumping every other day to allow for recovery and adaptation.  I personally have been pumping for 3 months and I usually do 2 15 min. sessions with a 5 minute break in between and usually pump up to pressure and hold it.  I find that the thickness of my penis when done is more that the protocol from here that I tried today.  What is the recommended combination of traction and pumping combo that would work well.  Could one do traction for several hours and then pump right after, then go back to traction later in the day ?  I personally find that my flaccid penis seems stretched out after hours of traction. Wondering if I could see some length gains while in the pump if I do it immediately after.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions