RestoreX users: when did temporary gains become permanent?

Previous topic - Next topic

richestorags

Hello Folks:

This question relates to when temporary length and curve improvements using RestoreX became permanent. I have been diligently using the device according to instructions for about five weeks and am seeing gains in length as well as the ability to get to a 120-degree reverse bend. However, this only applies while the device is in use. After going about daily activities and then using the device again for session #2, it takes 10-15 minutes to stretch back to the aforementioned gains. I realize that even transient gains are probably a positive sign but am just wondering that, for you folks, did you experience something similar and when did your gains become permanent? Your feedback would be welcome. Thanks!

Riches to Rags  
-Peyronies Disease onsite 11/2021
-Xiaflex inections by Dr. Trost 03/16/2023 & /03/17/2023 + aggressive RestoreX use
-Pre treatment curve 70 degrees, post-treatment curve estimated at 20 degrees by Dr Trost 04/11/2023
-Daily Restorex use to prevent recurrence

zrx1200mn

gains in length and  reduced curvature have been progressing and permanent for me.  
Age 60

I've had Peyronies Disease for about 20 months. since fall of 2021
I started using RestoreX in late September, 2021.
30 degree curvature to the right. as of May, 2023 the curvature is Still 30 degrees.
first round of Xialflex shots in late September, 2023.