40% bent. No pain at all? Is this peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

jonassmile

I have around 40% bent. When erect i can correct my penis and it will straighten up, so i don't feel pain at all. My doctor said that he did not found any scar or any sign of pyronie. I went to many doctors here in Norway and they all stated the same.

at younger age i used to masturbate a lot in a bad way. I guess this made my upper side grows longer. Because now i feel no pain. It is the lower part that is short, so it bents down.

Traction device or surgery?

My thing is that the shape is making it uncomfortable to have sex. The penis becoming shorter than the straight size.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Your masturbation practices at a younger age doesn't cause Peyronies. Don't focus on the cause.

In what direction is your curve, and could it be congenital? Why do you think it is Peyronies?

If you can straighten it, then why is it a problem for sex?

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

jonassmile

Thank you so much for replying!!

I really did not find other conditions to attach it to. I have no family history of this condition and asked many. But it did happen after i was like 13 or so. I had straight penis all the time before.
My masturbation in a severe bad way for years i guess did this.

For sex i can straighten it but my penis becomes like 10 cm. It shorten when i bend it at the opposite side. Also it feels very uncomfy to do so since i feel a tension on it.
Maybe less 15 degree will solve this. The tension is bad. But not painful,  just sex feels weird.

Should i use traction device if it was not pyronies? Do i have more success like that?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

We ask that all new members post some specific details about themselves in their signature block so we may give better advice.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History