Problems with erection when moving

Previous topic - Next topic

bentoboy

Hi there,

I have a question regarding erectile dysfunction. I have noticed that every time when I get an erection and move, I slowly lose it. To be more specficic, when I lie down on my back and get an erection, the quality of erection is fine and I can use it no problem. However, once I start moving (or when I change a sexual position), my penis slowly loses hardness. The problem is that I don't understand whether there's a psychological hurdle (anxiety) or more a physical problem (had this issue long before developing Peyronies). I've been thinking that perhaps when I move, the blood flow is somehow affected?

Have you experienced something similar? Any advice?

Thanks  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

Sonic

Could it perhaps be pelvic floor related? Weakness/Tightness possibly?

You say you lose an erection slowly after changing positions so I do not see the big issue here unless you plan to make an impression of johnny sins and keep slamming her around new positions every other minute. ;D
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

bentoboy

hahahah, I had a really good laugh just now

In any case, I'm not sure about pelvic floor/tightness though, I have no idea how I could possibly know whether I have problems with my pelvic muscles or not (excuse my ignorance). It's just a bit bizarre that my erections used to be more stable but now it takes some effort to maintain them. I basically just messaged my urologist and asked to do a US (just to be sure)

I mean it'd be great to be a bit like Johnny Sins but let's be a bit more realistic about life  ;D
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

fartoolong

I had this in a major way for probably a year or more and found it very frustrating. Just turning on my side or standing would see it die totally in seconds and I was fairly convinced this was venous leakage. It seems to be improving now since changes in my diet and I can only hope it continues. I also have a soft glan, however that is also improving.

There is nothing I have done that might improve the pelvic floor, though that would certainly be a good idea.  
55 years old. First developed Peyronie's in 2012. Tried all the usual treatments without success and generally only got worse. Seeing improvement following a move to a raw whole food plant based diet, plus flax seeds, lots of water and yoga.

Doodle

I have the problem too.
As soon as I stand up, my erection goes away almost completely.

Whether it comes from years of masturbating while sitting or lying down or whether it is something physiological...I don't know.

Strangely enough, I have less problems with erection when I get up in the morning and walk to the bathroom.
Plaque Diagnosed in October 2022.
No treatments so far.

Gerald12345

Quote from: bentoboy on September 28, 2022, 08:56:36 AM
hahahah, I had a really good laugh just now

In any case, I'm not sure about pelvic floor/tightness though, I have no idea how I could possibly know whether I have problems with my pelvic muscles or not (excuse my ignorance). It's just a bit bizarre that my erections used to be more stable but now it takes some effort to maintain them. I basically just messaged my urologist and asked to do a US (just to be sure)

I mean it'd be great to be a bit like Johnny Sins but let's be a bit more realistic about life  ;D

Same issue here. I might have pelvic floor issues but I am not sure. I had to do a transrectal ultrasound due to my TRT treatment. I can only say the ultrasound did cause one of the worst pains in my live. The urologist said it should be almost painless normally. Prostate looked OK btw. He sent me to a pelvic floor therapist, let's see how that goes.

Anyone of you with a similar experience during ultrasound?
Peyronie's onset in 11/2021. Age 39
Two plaques under the glans. Minimal pain, only congenital curvature.
Tadalafil 2.5 - 5 mg per day + TRT

Zwinny

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Quote from: Zwinny on November 18, 2022, 07:33:17 AM
classic symptom of a venous leak

I disagree. If you had venous leakage, then you would not be able to achieve a firm erection initially. As you mentioned anxiety I would lean more towards anxiety as the underlying issue.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History