Anyone willing to donate their pump or traction device?

Previous topic - Next topic

manofintegrity

Hello, I'm from the Philippines. I currently have a bent on my penis for more than 9 years now. I am now 22 years old. I really want to prevent nocturnal emissions to happen again. I haven't masturbate since last year. I blame my nocturnal emissions because of the current situation of my penis. It has a 30° bend towards the left, and I can feel fibrous tissues when I touch the bend.

I am really desperate with my situation right now. I have no budget to spend for VEDs or Traction devices. I am still a college student, and I self-fund my studies.

Are there any people who wants to donate their devices which they don't use anymore? Thanks in advance!
Currently 22 years of age.
Accidentally bent my penis inside my shorts to the left at 13 years of age.
Still not yet visiting a urologist for a checkup.
Suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, Hourglass deformity, bent penis.

LWillisjr

Bending your penis in your shorts is not enough to cause an injury or bending to your penis. If it was so then everyone would have a bent penis.

Are you talking about a curve when flaccid or erect?

Nocturnal emissions at your age are completely normal. Especially if you are not masturbating. Your body just continues to manufacture seminal fluid to the point that it will just leak out your urethra. Especially at night as you will get nocturnal erections whil you are sleeping. You can't blame that on anything else.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

manofintegrity

Currently 22 years of age.
Accidentally bent my penis inside my shorts to the left at 13 years of age.
Still not yet visiting a urologist for a checkup.
Suffering from Erectile Dysfunction, Hourglass deformity, bent penis.

Bak

I wish I could help you here. Hope someone can donate you a device.

Just one thing: you don't need to avoid masturbation to prevent Peyronies to go worse. Indeed you can masturbate as long as you do it gentle and with lubricant. My urologist even told me to regularly masturbate because that increases the blood flow and helps to stretch the plaque.
39 yo. Peyronie's disease, first diagnosed around May 2021. Initial curvature around 55-60 degrees. Tried Xiaflex injections (10 in total) + RestoreX for over a year. Curvature has not changed. I got a new pump/indentation from using RestoreX