Peyronies worsening from penimaster or temporary?

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisIsNotYourDad

I need some help with this because I've been really stressed out about this. So anyway recently I got the peni master because I been experiencing curvature when semi-erect only. I first talked to my urologist about it and he said that there's no negative from using it(he didn't feel any plaque and said that peyronies has to be present when fully erect so he denied I had peyronies). So far its been 10 days using the peni master and I feel like I have a better hang however, today the 10th day I got slightly semi erect and my curvature was bad, the curvature fluctuates a lot, I even thought I was getting better because it wasn't curving like before until now.

I would also like to note that this happened once I took off the traction device. I don't know if maybe curvature might temporarily worsen in the beginning when you take it off but what do you guys think?
I'm honestly confused and I'm starting to think this is just going to get worst and I can't do anything about it.

(I'll be getting a 2nd opinion in like 2 weeks regarding if I should get a ultra sound, which I'm gonna beg for them to do since I know for a fact this isn't normal regardless if it needs to be fully erect or not)
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

markdubby

from experience and long time PMP use, this is quite normal as all the tissue in your penis will become elastic. i usually judge my curvature 2 days after i stop using the device! also gains take some months to appear, so don't go checking every other day :D
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM

ThisIsNotYourDad

Quote from: markdubby on September 01, 2022, 05:31:13 AM
from experience and long time PMP use, this is quite normal as all the tissue in your penis will become elastic. i usually judge my curvature 2 days after i stop using the device! also gains take some months to appear, so don't go checking every other day :D

Thanks for responding, I'm just going to make sure to take breaks throughout the week and not pay attention to any curvature within the time period of taking it off.
By the way now that I mentioned breaks. How many brakes do you take?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

markdubby

i usually take a break every 7-10 days for a day or two
30, ~20-30 degrees right bend beginning of 02/2021. Small plaque under gland on right side of the shaft
04/21 Plaque right side under glans
07/21 plaque by base
10 deg curvature at base + narrowing
1.8 g Citrulline 2-3 g ALCAR, 6-8h daily with PM