Introduction and guidance request

Previous topic - Next topic

advitya

Hello everyone, Let me start with a bit of history,
i had a inguinal hernia surgery back in 2014 and i was catheterized for about a day, and i had uncomfortable night erections with catheter inside.
I couldn't urinate properly since then, had lost sensation in right side of penis,
When i told the surgeon about my problems he referred me to a psychiatrist, rest is history.

Fast forward now i know that i had nerve damage on right side from surgery, I can't feel the muscles which support the erection on right side, my urinary spinchter doesn't relax completely and its a bit painful to urinate , diagnosis is ongoing,

Now coming to peyronie's ,since the surgery ,i noticed during starting of erection the upper to middle portion of my penis feels tender and a bit discomfort is there during erection,
it bends slightly but as the erection goes full bend almost disappears but theres a uncomfortable tightness there and at the base of penis too,

I can feel like a couple or so of firm dots or line like something in my penis especially when its erect.

Sometimes its like the upper portion of penis has blown up but the bend portion is late to grow in girth and for few moments its thicker on upper side and thinner in bend portion.

It might sound weird but i am not able to get complete full length and girth of erection even though from outside it looks like i am, i feel a weird tightness and pain in those areas.
To add on to this my internal catheter injury acts up every time i ejaculate and i have even more trouble in urinating.

I already lost my youth to this ,i am 30 yrs old now, and almost willing to try anything.

It is so weird coz i already cant feel almost one side of my penis and now i found out this bending is actually a untreatable problem.

My concern is quality of erection and that this condition might worsen with time.
I do not have ED per say but my erections are not as strong as they were previously ,
its just pain , initial bending and tightness.

Now i want to know the following :

1)• What kind of tests did you guys do to identify soft and or hard plaques or any other damage  to tissue?

2)• Does the tissue regenerate at the place where xiaflex injection dissolves the plaque ?

3)• Does treatments like shockwave therapy , P-shot actually work in destroying the plaque or they are just marketing gimmick?

4)• Does treatments like shockwave and p-shot help in regeneration of damaged tissue/blood vessels etc in Penis ?

Please do answer my queries based on your personal experience and knowledge,
Thank you
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Quote from: advitya on August 31, 2022, 12:01:37 PM

1)• What kind of tests did you guys do to identify soft and or hard plaques or any other damage  to tissue?

Many doctors will do an ultrasound while erect and flaccid to measure blood flow and to look for calcified tissue

2)• Does the tissue regenerate at the place where xiaflex injection dissolves the plaque ?

No, Xiaflex works to soften the calcification and make it more pliable again.

3)• Does treatments like shockwave therapy , P-shot actually work in destroying the plaque or they are just marketing gimmick?

Again you are not destroying plaque but trying to reverse its effects. There are very few accounts that I am aware of where shockwave or P-Shots cured Peyronies. But I will also say there is no sure-fire cure. What may or may not work for some may work for others.

4)• Does treatments like shockwave and p-shot help in regeneration of damaged tissue/blood vessels etc in Penis ?

No
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

fredL9

Thanks all, I am new here and learning a lot from this community, glad to be here.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions