Peyronies induced by minor bends on three occasions?

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruva

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm just gonna start by saying that I'm not well. I've had sexual intercourse on three separate nights in a span of a few weeks where my penis may have been bend too much to the left. So it's not one pinpointed occasion where like a fracture happened, but more like consistent micro tears maybe? But the last time I went with this girl in the shower and I wasn't fully erect but we tried anyway and I couldn't properly enter and I again bent it a little.

There was no sound or bruising or anything like that, but the next day I felt a hard lump. And that lump is still there after two months, although smaller. It is also a bit weird where I feel these hardenings in my penis. I feel a tiny bump (feels more like a bump with two tiny specks on it or something) on the left side inside my penis, and also on top and the bottom of the left side of my penis, I feel a small vertical (in the length of the penis) hardening. That is more like a cord.

The other symptoms I experience are pain while having sex/masturbation on the left side and a noticeable bend to the left side whenever blood first enters the penis (semi erect). But at full erect the bend isn't there. My question is if there is anyone on this form that has these same symptoms or an experience like mine. It may not be peyronies (yet) but it is very similar and is something injury induced (over time micro tear?) I think which can lead to it right?

Please help, I'm losing sleep over this and I'm really desperate for advice. My appointment with the doctor is three weeks away so I'm stressed out.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

radeon5

It is very similar to my problems, have you found a solution or have you been diagnosed with a penis fracture?

@Bruva
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions