In general, do you think that having too many erections can be dangerous?

Previous topic - Next topic

giancolo

Hi to everyone. If  a person has 30 erections in very few minutes (due to stimulation, for example sexy photos), for example in 30 minutes, can it be dangerous because it streches too much penis? Thank you very much.
24 years old
ED and peyronie
supplements

PeyroniKirai

Hi giancolo,
I doubt much research has been done on this topic, but I would wager from common sense that you can't harm your penis from having erections.  The idea of having 30 erections in 30 minutes sounds unusual, but you describe yourself as having "total ED".  So is what you're saying that you can achieve an erection from visual or other stimulation, but then it subsides almost immediately?  And you can repeat this process as much as 30 times over a 30-minute period?  
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED

giancolo

Hi PeyroniKirai,
thank you for your very good questions. Yes, I can achieve a 70 % erection from visual stimulation, while with sexual thoughts my penis remains completely numb. After I get this 70 % erection, erections subsides immediately if stimulation finishes. I can repeat the process as much as 30 times over a 30 minute period if I use visual stimulation.  
24 years old
ED and peyronie
supplements

Hawk

There is no evidence that any number of erections is unhealthy.

My question is, how do you have 30 erections in 30 minutes?  My biggest concern is would be that you could lose 30 erections in 30 minutes.  Between the time it takes takes to get fully erect that would mean your erections last significantly less than one minute.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

giancolo

Hawk: my erections last significantly less than one minute if stimulation goes away. If stimulation immediately goes away, my erections last about 15 seconds.
24 years old
ED and peyronie
supplements

Hawk

Do you mean physical or mental stimulation?  You have to be detailed or it is impossible to respond

giancolo

Hawk: I mean both physical stimulation and not physical stimulation (only with sexy photos, without touching myself). In these two cases I reach a 70 % erection in 5-10 seconds but this erection goes away when stimulation goes away. With only mental stimulation (neither with touching nor with sexy photos) my penis remains numb for most time and reaching an erection is very difficult.
24 years old
ED and peyronie
supplements

Hawk

The answer to your original question is that you can not have too many erections.  Your penis can only suffer from erections that are continuous for too long (over 4 hours), or a lack of erections.  both reduce the oxygen levels in the penis.  Especially the first one.

giancolo

24 years old
ED and peyronie
supplements

giancolo

In your opinion, having too many erections is too dangerous (for example 50 erections in 2 hours) if these erections happen when penis is still both in underpants and pants? I didn't feel pain, but a little discomfort due to the constriction (erection when still in pants) and a little redness to the foreskin.
24 years old
ED and peyronie
supplements