News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

clarencebowman

Hello everybody!

I joined this forum since I was diagnosed with peyronies disease 2 months ago. Hopefully I can learn and be informed with the right knowledge to get better, even with the smallest things. I also hope everyone who is suffering from this will physically and mentally become stronger.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

PeyroniKirai

hello clarencebowman,

Please have a read of the instructions in the Home forum for new joiners.  There is a post which tells you how to write your profile, and another post which tells you how to introduce yourself so others can help you.  Also please keep in mind that we do not use real names on this forum so if you've used yours unknowingly please change to a nickname or an alias.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing your completed profile and self-intro.
PK
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED

Pfract

Hey Clarence!

We have plenty of resources here. Please have a look at the survival guide and also Dr Landon Trost's peyronies section which has an amazing array of info.

Stick with us!  

FrankPD

Hello and welcome,

You're absolutely in the right place!  This forum is full of great advice and real experiences.  Use the search feature, it's so accurate.

All the best guys!
I have a girlfriend
Age 47, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet
Discomfort/aching sometimes