Any hope to fix hourglassing?

Previous topic - Next topic

ResettingAt40

Hello, this is my first post. I have undiagnosed peyronies from an injury occurred during sex about 3 years ago. Started out as a slight curve upward which did not bother me. In the last 6 months or so I have developed an hourlgass deformity. It's on the left side and very very noticeable. I have no pain at all. My penis curves slightly to the left where the hourlgassing is. I can live with this, it's just the hourglassing that's killing me. My confidence and happiness has taken a major hit.

Any recommendations to get this hourglassing fixed? I've read that both traction and Ved can help just not sure which one to try first. Thanks!
40 years old - Undiagnosed Peyronies. Slight curve with major Hourglassing

Mr man

Of the 2 vacuum or traction. Traction worked for me. Well. That's just for me.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

Pfract

ResettingAt40: Hey! it's normal what you are feeling in regards to confidence and happiness. Do your best not to let it put you down. You are more than your penis!

There isn't anything that you can do other than surgery, besides traction and vacuum, like it was said already. Have you given any of them a try?