RestoreX - am I clamping too tight?

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadsUp

I just started using RestoreX.  To do two-clicks counterbending, I have to clamp the glans so tight that - when finished - a large vein is swollen/visible across the tip.  Am I clamping too tightly?  If so, I'm not sure how to keep it from slipping out (I'm using the makeup pads, I've never tried the self-adhesive wrap).  I'm a little concerned, I don't want to cause any (further) damage.  Thanks!
62 Years Old
Peyronie's onset: Jan/Feb 2022; Diagnosed June 2022
Main symptom: upward curve (plaque on top), unsure of degrees (probably between 45-75 degrees)
Initial treatment: Pentox 400 mg, 3x/day - NO LONGER, NOW RESTORIX

Pfract

Hey Headsup!

Are you circumcised, or not? If you are not, then roll the skin backwards all the way and then clamp right before the glans. I do 3 clicks. Two makes it slip when you increase tension....

As long as you are not clamping the glans itself nor the penis shaft you are fine. Your glans will look beat up. I have pictures of that in my thread. It is normal but one doesn't know at first.

Please look for my thread on "restorex traction diary".

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17356.0.html

HeadsUp

Hi Pfract - thanks for the reply!  I'm circumcised... and I'm not sure I can do 3 clicks but I'll try.  I'm definitely not clamping on the shaft, just the glans.

When using the makeup pads, do people adjust the clamp height to the upper position?  I did, and maybe that's the problem?  I might switch back today and see if it makes it easier to secure.

I looked through your diary, good information there.  Thanks again!
62 Years Old
Peyronie's onset: Jan/Feb 2022; Diagnosed June 2022
Main symptom: upward curve (plaque on top), unsure of degrees (probably between 45-75 degrees)
Initial treatment: Pentox 400 mg, 3x/day - NO LONGER, NOW RESTORIX