Severe Bend and RestoreX: Any success Stories?

Previous topic - Next topic

Muttley

I am starting to lose hope and so if anybody has any success stories they would like to share, I would appreciate it. I am not seeing any discernible improvement. There might be a small reduction in the bend but nothing that makes me feel optimistic. I should have thought that, given the amount of time I have put in as described below, I should be seeing better results.
I am on the list for a Nesbit procedure and the expected appointment date is in January or February next year.

Background information:

• 70 degree very distal upward bend
  • Started RestoreX (Rx)  at the end of March after three or so months of daily VED
  • two to three Rx sessions per day of 15/30 or 15/40 (minutes straight/Counter-bend (CB)  )
  • reached CB4 by the first of April
  • Only using standard rods - full stretch straight, notch 3 or thereabouts for CB4
  • religiously adhering to daily workout as per the regime described above with a week off for a holiday

thanks in advance.
Late 50s
Nesbit Procedure July 2023 which was successful
Official diagnosis 12/2021: Bend at the end @70 degrees upwards/@35 left

CAD

I've been using restorex for a just over 2 years. For about a year and a half I used it everyday twice a day for 30 minutes each time. I used only up to the 90 degree bend but at one year adjusted the device fulcrum one knotch to vary the pulling strength and location. This seemed to further positive results. For the last 6 months or so I now only do 30 min in the mornings. Overall my results are similar to the official study results. I have about a 20% maybe a little more reduction in curve with hourglassing. The hard nodule itself i can barely feel at all. This device helps but I don't have near the hopes I once did when I first started believing I could be an exception. I am still glad I did it and wouldn't want to give up my improvements. I believe you just need to keep your expectations in line with the experimental results and be thankful if you get that
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Muttley

Thanks CAD - What was your original angle of bend before you started?
Late 50s
Nesbit Procedure July 2023 which was successful
Official diagnosis 12/2021: Bend at the end @70 degrees upwards/@35 left