lifesaving advice needed S.O.S

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungPrince

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask some life saving questions because it seems i will lost my dick if this continues.

My injury was around July 19.
My last normal full blown erection was on july 28, since then i didnt have any not even at night.
After a while a tried to force some but the pain and the discomfort was immens/unbearable so after like 25 percent i stopped it. Later that night i got another one but only about 35-40 percent.

It seems that my injuiry is progressed so hard that its blocking the circulation system in my penis. Prevent me getting any erection or if it let some, it will be very painfull.
Even worse that in a flaccid state i cant sit or lying down because i instantly start feeling this burning sensation and my penis become cold, ultra small and ultra soft without any hold.
My penis is already numb like all day long.

The 2 doctors where i went literally think that its all in my head because they dont see anything on the ultrasound, and they dont feel any "deformity or plakk" and it will resolve on its on.
How can something resolve on its own if its not getting up? not even night? I feel my dick already smaller than usual and i slept probably 8 hours in the past 3 days because i fear that if i will sleep then it wont get any blood for the next 8 hours and that will escalate fibrosis or simply starts to shrink even more. This is insane.

I got some potaba today but it could take up months before it helps me open up a bit more.
My former girlfriend is really supportive so today i asked her to come and help me to make an erection, despite the fact that both doctors said i should not force it. Should i?
I have a hydromax 7 but i fear to use it because of the blocked circulation and the possible damage that it will cause.
I am not sure but there is a good chance that i already have some internal fibrosis BUT I AM NOT SURE. How can i be sure?

How long we can go without nigh time erections before it will cause permanent damage?

If i have right then how can i open up my circulation system in my penis? Is it even possible or thats it for me?

Sidenote: after forcing that small very painfull erection i had one night erection right after that waked me up because even with voltaren i could sense bluntly the volume of the pain.

Anyone, Please.
Self induced peyron 2022.04.?
Fibrous ring on the base.
Gluten free diet helped to sit down and enjoy sex again.
Still working on to get my original dick back.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.
Narrowing, Right side does not fill properly.

orriw

i think you should do the opposite, let it rest. I think too many errections in the early phase can make it worse.
My advice, be very healthy and active now, no smoking, clean diet, not forcing any errections
26y, injured at 21 :/

Reinjured late 2019 when having sex with weak errection.
No curvature, but rotation of the base to the left about 30degrees
Main problem: chronic flaccid pain.

Trying different stuff now

LWillisjr

Your penis is getting blood even when you are sleeping. So don't let that stress you. You are not going to lose your penis.

Did the doctors who examined you try to cause an erection or give any advice on what to try?  
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

YoungPrince

Thank you guys for the replies.

I managed to force an erection, it looked very good after 7 days of absistence.
i will go to mri soon.
Two very good doctor saw me yesterday and they said, its a huge chance that its a thrombosis and i have almost nothing to worry about.

Two guestion remains, since it caused me slow and on its backroute painfull blood flow that could cause Priapism. It seems i didnt get and i hope it wont happen.
Also i do had a morning wood today and despite the fact that it was painfull especially on the right side under my scotrum, the pain subsided roughly under an hour.

My legs are in pain with constantly changing intensity and i got this Erectile Dysfunction after 10 days of my last sexual encounter with my former girlfriend and it was a rough one, prior to that
i had a small trauma with my penis so its seems this whats going on.

The only thing that i worry about is that possible to have a fibrosis going on already? The mri will tell i hope.
So if i have any, but i am almost sure i dont, but if then, does potaba could help to reverse it?
If i order through a pharmacy it could arrive a month later around september 10.

Big Thanks to everyone who is aiding me.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.

YoungPrince

Sadly, also it seems i have fibrosis, maybe because from the slow blood flow.

I think i do have this from about 1-1,5 months. Is this still reversible?
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.

Jimmy123

No deformity or ED. Discomfort (which is improving gradually). Months of stress preceded symptoms. Discomfort can be palpated on practically the whole penis but it comes and goes. I can't find plaque. Latest urologist doubts that it is Peyronies Disease.

YoungPrince

I read, after it, how is it feel and how its like. I dont remember correctly how long it becaome a thing but its 1-2 months old so i have at least one more month to do something before its getting to late.

The strongest point was an ultrasound picture. I think my doc is accidentaly thought that the elevation wasnt in my cavernal tissue. He said, see? its just a 4mm elevation, "thats nothing".
Yeah, if it would be a simple dent that would be nothing but its not, actually he forgot that the picture that he took was my base and not my dent.

Since my thrombosis kicked in the flaccid pain was immense, as time goes on, it progressed, made me to unable to sit then 3 days latter unable to laydown, i literally waking up from sleep because i cant feel anything between my legs. The pain somewhat gone but not because there is no inflamattion, its because the outter circumference of my penis is became unsensitive. I just started feeling small tinglings and cold sensations, and thats my friend is a nerve damage, and thats come from hypoxia. Not in day time, until i stand and move, my circulation is ok.

Sleeping is a horror. Literally nobody want to listen to me, everybody thinks that if you cant feel anything about your manhood thats not "AS BAD AS YOU THINK". Well my mri results arrive on monday so they will see it anyway, i just need a little bit more time, so i will sleep less(like 5 hours), take L-argin, ALC, eat a tons of spinach and salmon.

The skin on the lower half of my base is chaffed and less ellastic, it was just the skin first but later the form of that specific part of my shaft changed, it shrinked a bit but still able to expand when erection comes,then its from...its looks like it started ageing fast its hold power decreased somewhat, especially in a flacid state. slowly progressed with each night, and usually my pain were stronger after a "good night sleep". it seems slowly reach the end of my penis. But its still not the worst because its just tissue damage from hypoxia, but if nothing will stop it or reverse it then fibrosis will kick in and i need to stop it before its too late.

I WANT TO ASK A WELL EXPERIENCED MEMBER OF THIS FORUM OR ANYONE WHO CAN SHARE A BIT OF EXPERIENCE.
I THINKING TO USE MY VED DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE A DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS, BECAUSE VED CAN PREVENT AND RESTORE MY TISSUE.
SHOULD I OR ITS TOO RISKY? WILL IT DO TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON THE AFFECTED VEIN? IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT THE blodcloth WILL COMPLETLY CUT OFF THE BLOODFLOW?
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.

YoungPrince

If somebody follow me here, then i let you know, its not a thrombosis.

Its possible simple scarring that literally cut of more and more bloodflow from my penis, this is happening especially at night.

I have one or if i have some luck two day before i wont be able to get it up. I use VED, to keep it alive but its still progressing, because i have to sleep and when i sleep i cut of the bloodflow.

I already lost almost all of the sensation in my penis. Also i am only able to make it to its half while erect.

If somebody read this, please, help. What should i do to keep my penis alive? At least for 3 days.
I cant sit and i cant lay down.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.