1st injection 2nd round

Previous topic - Next topic

Oconee

3 days ago I received my 1st injection of the second round. The injection itself was completely painless. My Dr gave me a nerve block and I did not feel a thing. I left the wrap on for just over 24 hours. In my past experience the swelling and pain comes from removing the wrap too soon. Three days out I am extremely swollen and sore to the touch. I couldn't dare attempt hand modeling and I'm too swollen to even fit into the restorex device. Just below the head it's about the size of a small apple. I plan to go see my uro tomorrow just in case. I may not take the second injection at all.  
Age 45, 90* curve presented itself SUDDENLY July 2021
Have used restorex and 1 round of xiaflex, now 60* curvature
Modeling between xiaflex rounds

Oconee

The swelling was extreme. I was too sore to use Restorex and too swollen to fit if I tried. I did not get the second shot. I will not get another xiaflex treatment. My penis shrunk over an inch. I was better off before  

BMarc

Just out of curiosity... Did this happen after the Covid vaccine? My Peyronies Disease came out of nowhere and I'm starting to wonder if it's from the vaccine. Others have mentioned it as well.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Oconee

Yes it did. Johnson and Johnson