Castor oil

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungPrince

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask that is there anyone who experienced worsening pain symptomps with castor oil?
When i do apply even if i dont have significant pain it becomes significant for a very long period of time. It also gives me a numbness for maybe a few days?
Self induced peyron 2022.04.?
Fibrous ring on the base.
Gluten free diet helped to sit down and enjoy sex again.
Still working on to get my original dick back.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.
Narrowing, Right side does not fill properly.

LWillisjr

I've never heard of anyone having issues or any improvement from castor oil.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

pey ron

You will need about 70% DMSO 30% Castor oil for it to penetrate. If you used straight Castor oil I doubt it is responsible for anything good or bad.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

cs65

I also get some discomfort for a few days when using straight Castor Oil.

Sonic

Using straight castor oil to massage the penis in hopes of improving this condition in any way is pure BS. Went through 2 bottles of castor oil and it did absolutely nothing. People mix it with DMSO, something I won't try because I'm honestly 100% sure rubbing oils and creams on the penis will do jack crap to improve curvature indents or any symptom like that. Even for pain I would much rather use Diclofenac gel because at least that helped me a decent amount when it came to inflammation and pain stages.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

YoungPrince

Thank you for the reply, sorry for not answering right away just trying to get familiar with forum still.

Yeah i read about the dmso, i think i will give it a try, but maybe at first i will try an existing product rather than play with chems by myself.
So i will order dmso+alove vera, hopping that at least help with the inflamation, after that i will look after the castor oil version by myself.
Self induced peyron 2022.04.?
Fibrous ring on the base.
Gluten free diet helped to sit down and enjoy sex again.
Still working on to get my original dick back.
Lost 0.5 inch in girth.
Narrowing, Right side does not fill properly.

Christopher1

Use of DMSO is not recommended.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Ballasto

Young Prince,

I would not rub anything down there and I definitely would not try to penetrate below the skin. Rest and be careful with yourself until you have gone through the pain stage.

It stinks, but the answer for many is to simply do less and be patient.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Mr man

Have tried DMSO with castor oil. It did nothing except perhaps more pain. From the DMSO. No pain from castor oil.

Personally, anything that increases pain. I completely avoid.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

bodziu

just a small remark,
you want to see effect well need ultrasound 3mhz, shock wave therapy and sonic vibration, than you will see things getting better but nothing will be 100% all takes time mate
cheers
B
Quote from: Mr man on December 21, 2022, 04:09:20 AM
Have tried DMSO with castor oil. It did nothing except perhaps more pain. From the DMSO. No pain from castor oil.

Personally, anything that increases pain. I completely avoid.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions