Plication surgery questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Citron99

Hello, everyone,

I'm considering curvature correction surgery. Congenital, ventral (downwards), approximately 30 degrees.
I first decided to go the route of PE, pumps, extenders, phallosan, hanging. It's extremely challenging to reverse the curvature, but I believe within a few years it would be done, but I'm 36 years old.
Definitely going to go the way of the stage method, maybe Kuehhas.
Questions I haven't found answers:

1. From the pics some of you have taken, the penis seems to look different (not only straighter) but also darker, veins removed from the surface?
2. Loss of length, that's obvious, the more curvature the more loss of length. I have some experience with extenders and I know they work, has anyone used these devices e.g. 2 years after surgery or even e.g. hanging to get loss back? Will this not act to re-create the curvature?
3. Is there anyone after stage surgery e.g. 5-10 years, I am concerned about long term outcome.

Thank you all and sorry for my english!
40 degrees downward curvature

STAGE with Dr. Kuehhas in October 2022

Citron99

Citron99

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with an ISCARE centre in the Czech Republic. I will go there in October for an examination, unfortunately I have not been able to find out from the doctors what method of correction of penile curvature they perform.

In this center they also perform penile implant surgery, which I take as a more difficult surgery, so maybe they could perform TAP well.

I'm talking to myself for now, but I'll post new findings anyway.