Progression over 4 years - improvement and worsening - with pics

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

My last post here: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17693.msg154371.html#msg154371 really shows how the disease has progressed, the improvement I made, and also the worsening.

Some important advice for new guys here - start therapy immediately. View my post and you will see why and how things can get better but very quickly so much worse!

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Sonic

Seems like you and me have indentical problems. I have a rather large dent on the base of the right side which causes it to fall to the right. If i sit down erected it falls over to the right I do not know how many degrees currently, some days it looks okay, some days it looks like a very agressive curve. I can only gain maximum erections standing and even then they are bothersome and incredibly unstable at the base where the dent doesn't fill out. I have never tried VED and have no idea if that would even benefit me now with over 2 years into the disease without trying it. The fact that I read about people who have reinjured themselves with it makes me doubt trying it even more.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

jj21

Sonic - VED can be very beneficial, there were times when it helped a lot. It still does but I have varicose veins which can make it difficult and painful. My dents now don't allow me to use the smaller cylinders.

I definitely recommend trying it and going slow. Follow the protocols on here.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).