Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to J Francois Eid, MD - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17819.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Progression over 4 years - improvement and worsening - with pics  (Read 440 times)

jj21

• Major Contributor

My last post here: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17693.msg154371.html#msg154371 really shows how the disease has progressed, the improvement I made, and also the worsening.

Some important advice for new guys here - start therapy immediately. View my post and you will see why and how things can get better but very quickly so much worse!

33 yrs old
Peyronies for 4 years now
Got better but then got worse
Mild erect curvature but major Loss of girth, dents and significant semi-erect curve
Moderate Erectile Dysfunction
Re-started VED, also using Restorex

Sonic

• Solid Contributor
Re: Progression over 4 years - improvement and worsening - with pics
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 11:08:50 AM »

Seems like you and me have indentical problems. I have a rather large dent on the base of the right side which causes it to fall to the right. If i sit down erected it falls over to the right I do not know how many degrees currently, some days it looks okay, some days it looks like a very agressive curve. I can only gain maximum erections standing and even then they are bothersome and incredibly unstable at the base where the dent doesn't fill out. I have never tried VED and have no idea if that would even benefit me now with over 2 years into the disease without trying it. The fact that I read about people who have reinjured themselves with it makes me doubt trying it even more.
28 years. Started to develop a rightwards curve in June 2020.
narrowing on right side and about a 20-25° curve to the right.
Weakened erections and instability due to narrowing.

jj21

• Major Contributor
Re: Progression over 4 years - improvement and worsening - with pics
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 02:53:15 AM »

Sonic - VED can be very beneficial, there were times when it helped a lot. It still does but I have varicose veins which can make it difficult and painful. My dents now don't allow me to use the smaller cylinders.

I definitely recommend trying it and going slow. Follow the protocols on here.
33 yrs old
Peyronies for 4 years now
Got better but then got worse
Mild erect curvature but major Loss of girth, dents and significant semi-erect curve
Moderate Erectile Dysfunction
Re-started VED, also using Restorex
Pages: [1]   Go Up