Am i implant material yet or should i wait? Long intro sorry

Previous topic - Next topic

Davva93

Hello there, my name is David and im 28 years old. I'd like to share my story with you guys, mainly to get your opinion about what i should do, but also to just see if anyone has gone through something similar.

My peyronies doesnt seem like the normal type with big plaques and bending. I have scar tissue that go like rings around the middle of my shaft. I got it from penile stretching injury 8 years ago and the problem just gets worse and worse every year. Tried traction in the beginning which only made it worse.

I felt like a cold and a bit of stinging sensation both times and shortly after i saw the beginnings of scar tissue. I believe i have chronic inflammation around the scar tissue and some times when i have sex or jerk off i get the stinging sensation for about 2 weeks and the problem gets a little bit worse, which means loss of girth. So far ive lost about 3/4 of an inch in girth and 1/2 in length.

What i notice the most is the flaccid state, it barely hangs anymore, it doesnt look the same as it used too and im embarassed to wear soft pants because i used to have so much more down there...its harder and shorter now, and colder.

Even doing exercises where the penis gets pulled between my boxers and my pants causes a bit of inflammation and also wearing jeans, i jumped over a puddle of water when stepping out of the car and i felt the same stinging sensation. Its like everything i do causes microtears and inflammation around this scar tissue and every time it happens more scar is created.

Sex is not so pleasureable anymore because i have to tell the girl that she cant touch it and that we have to be careful because i have an injury. Dont feel nearly as confident and im kinda scared and cant relax during sex.

My penis can still get rock hard, my length is still pretty good at 16cm and im almost straight, but i HATE to see my girth melting away, its 12.5 cm which is average. I dont want to go too far below average and thats why im considering an implant in a couple of years. I think this will become an hourglass in time.

I will try to have a sexlife and ill try every other option but if this keeps getting worse and worse im wondering if i should get the implant before i lose too much girth/length or if i should just ride til it dies and then bring it back from the dead. Im F^@$!ng sick of this and want to move on with my life and also get my flaccid back. Want to have normal sex and not be anxious every fkn time... what do you think guys?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Stepone

I am so sorry you have to go through this.
But first I think traction devices, pumps, etc., can be very troublesome with not enough training and detailed directions. I think it's easy to cause damage to a penis.
But back to you.
I don't think you mentioned seeing a urologist. Did you?
Finding a good urologist is difficult. I went to a lot of urologists before I found one that really knew a lot about penis issues. Finding a good urologist is the most important thing you can do.
Seriously you need to find one that specializes in male genitalia issues. Do not see a general urologist that treats men and women as they don't have the background to help.
Your penis sounds damaged for sure. I know you are too young to have this problem, so I feel for you.
But I believe an excellent urologist who specializes in penis issues is what you need to do first.
Hope this helps.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

blex

Obligatory: Please fill out your signature, this helps everyone help you.

Stepstone is correct, finding a good doctor and getting a proper diagnosis is paramount.
Do not settle for anything less, even travel if needed. I have seen 10+ doctors so far.
You may have peyronies desease and/or hard flaccid syndrome

In any case, about your original question:
If you can still get erect, you are NOT implant material.
Implants are for when you have ED which does not respond to PDE-5 inhibitors.
36 years old, married
---
Symptoms since trauma in July 21:
First calcified nodule in septum near glans
Multiple calcified plaques developed on top
Pain (flaccid/erect), 75° upwards curvature, hourglassing
---
Nothing helped, looking for surgery now

sonnyjim

Hi mate.

I have the same type of injury as you, like rings around my penis. Do you have any loss of sensation or anything like that?

33yo, single
severe ed caused by injury to cs, soft glans, lack of sensation
penile implant: ams lgx 700