Blood tests for Peyronie-related genes

Previous topic - Next topic

bentoboy

Hi there everyone,

I would like to ask you if you have done some blood tests to know if you are genetically predisposed to developing Peyronies or you know someone or heard something about it. Also, I would be eternally grateful if you could advice on what blood tests I could do.

I know there have been some threads about it on this forum with different opinions on what you need to get tested for etc. etc. but it would be greatly appreciated if someone could provide a summary and perhaps advice what i could read about it.

I think it is important to know whether I have accidentally caused Peyronies (by trying to treat a penile skin condition) or perhaps it's something genes-related and there would be no way to avoid getting it. I think it would help to have some clarity and perhaps reduce my anxiety to some extent.

Many thanks for help  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.