News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Rus peir

Previous topic - Next topic

Diram

Hi. 33 years old me. Been reading the forum for about a month. Decided to register today. Sorry for the bad English. This problem started about 5 weeks ago. I found a node at the base of the penis, about the size of a rice at the edge of the cavernous and spongy body. The node is elongated, about 5 mm long and about 2 mm wide. I went to the urologist, he wouldn't even examine me, said even if it was peyronie, it was untreatable. And he said it was hardly peyronie's in that place. When I palpate the nodule there is not much pain. The pain is all over the penis, I can't say exactly where, but mostly on the side where the node is, the pain is like sometimes coming globally from the root of the penis. I went for an ultrasound. Had an ultrasound done flaccidly. The ultrasound technician looked for a long time, and whether he wrote on purpose or whether he actually did, that he found a hypoisoechogenic inclusion without blood flow, very uncertainly wrote. I haven't noticed any curvature yet. It is psychologically hard that there are no doctors who know this disease. I decided to take everything from the forum. As of today I take pentoxifilin 3na400, l-arg, vitamin e, tadalafil 2.5. Did electrophoresis for 15 days with fermentocol. I haven't noticed the node getting bigger since I noticed it. It definitely wasn't there two months ago. By the way, I noticed that it was barely visible when I had an erection, it was immobile, now when I have an erection I can't see the node. Thank you all
--
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Diram

I also put suppositories of longidase in ten injections a day
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions