Somacorrect

Previous topic - Next topic

Patience39

Hi guys.

I have taken a few days break and tried to go back to pumping today.
My somaerect now doesn't inflate?
The vacuum suction is sealed with the pump handle secure.
My penis is not expanding or inflating?

What is going on?

Any ideas. Has my pump broken.i have it longer than 90 days and imedicare won't refund me.
39 Yr old male. Plaque curvature at 25° last October. VED somaerect, progressively getting worse.

jj21

Put it against the palm of your hand and press the pump - do you get suction and a seal? If so, then the problem could be in lubrications, your penis just isn't use to being pumped anymore, heating up the penis first, taking it slower.

If you aren't getting suction and a seal when putting it against the palm of your hand, then the device may be damaged.

If you find and message user 'Monty' he is very experienced with VED and very helpful, I'm sure he will be able to diagnose what the issue is.

Hope that makes sense

J

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Patience39

Thank you for this, appreciate it.
39 Yr old male. Plaque curvature at 25° last October. VED somaerect, progressively getting worse.