Diabetes and Infection

Previous topic - Next topic

Dlandbob

So 10 years of this I know one fact about myself that maybe the cause not just for myself but others.  I had a mass in my bladder and when they looked inside they saw scaring inside my bladder which looked like worms all over but the urologist just said they were scares and I need to go to the restroom more to stop more scaring.

Over the years I always thought the scars lookes nore like worms than anything but never mentioned it to my doctor and a couple years later I had some weird stuff in my stool which I took a picture of and my wife told me to take it to a veterinarian.  

The Veterinarian said that was a roundworm ova and I nees to see my doctor which I did but at first he just thought I was crazy until I went for a eye checkup and my eye Doctor was taken back when he saw worms in my right eye.  

Went to my doctor he treated my and the peyronie's seems to go down a lot months later which I didn't put 2 and 2 together yet.   I went back to a new urologist which put a camera to look at my bladder and he said I look as healthy as can be with no scares in my bladder.  I told him I was treated with parasite meds and could parasites be the cause of what looks like scares which he said was possible from him time working in other countries.

I still have this infection, I went back to the Veterinarian who wont tell me what kind of parasite it is because he isn't a doctor who I told what I was treated with and he said it takes a lot more treatment to get rid of what kind I have.  So I am waiting to see a infectious disease doctor to get treated completely.

What I do know of parasites is they cause fibrosis tissue and with even create a bone which is exactly like the bone that peyronie's cause and exactly the same cause scare tissue calcium build up.  

Schistosomiasis word for word pretty my causes the same thing in organs and throughout the body so in my case it is probably the cause since it went from being bent with half a hour glass to no hourglass shape and started to straighten out.  

There is a good chance I have a roundworm infection that you get from cats per my doctor but as far as all my symptoms it could also be Schistosomiasis I just don't know.   I have ivermectin cream that I am trying and I have noticed a difference in a few days.  I have wondered about using Ivermectin and looked it up before I tried it and that is how I found this forum.

I was treated with albenzadole for 7 days on and 7 days off the first time which helped but didn't cure me, the second time I was treated with femebdozle with 2 pills and I have had Ivermectin twice.  My doctor just isnt sure how to treat me so he wants me to get to the infectious disease doctor.
It will be a while before I go and I will keep everyone posted if this cures me.  

Bob

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions