New. Not Embarrassed. Important question. In Need of Opinions

Previous topic - Next topic

ZshapedD

Since everyone reading this knows what I'm going through, I'll spare you guys another sob story and try to stick to the facts. I have an important question and all opinions are welcome. Despite my bluntness, this is the truth. Its just frustrating.

I'm 38 with a chronic 35-40 degree leftward bend and an acute phase plaque developing on the other side.

I've had Crohn's since I was 17 and added Peyronie's to the list at 37. I've lost count of the number of Dr's and nurses (unfortunetly many have been attractive) who have already seen my backdoor. But apparently my body wanted to add penis to the list of show and tell issues. I bring up Crohn's first because quite a few other issues have been directly traced back to it and I know some here have discussed inflammation. And my inflammatory markers are unbelievably high. Also, I no longer have any sense of modesty remaining. So embarrassment is nothing at this point.

I'm on so many medications that there are enough random chemicals floating through my body at any given moment to make a can of paint jealous. However, the only medication prescribed to me for Peyronie's has been pentoxifylline. The urologist suggests xiaflex in the coming months.

I get a frequent stinging feeling and an off and on itching around the plaques.

I'll go ahead and skip to the important question.

I swear the leftward bend has put so much strain on the right side that it caused (injury?) another plaque to form on the right. The rightward bend is still in the acute phase, though I can already feel an indentation.

The Dr told me I start using a traction device so I decided to go ahead (and more than likely) overpay for the restoreX.

If I use the device to create the counter bend on one side, then it will be going WITH (in the direction of) the bend on the other side. Almost like its encouraging the plaque in that direction. I hope that makes sense. So basically either way I use the device, one of the plaques will be a counter bend, while pulling my penis towards the plaque on the other side.

The question is.. Should I use the device for the recommended time to stretch the acute phase bend first? Or should I use the device to stretch the chronic phase direction first? I'm pretty worried about irritating one of the plaques and making it worse while trying to stretch the other plaque.

There are no bad answers here! Thanks for your input guys.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

blex

A new plaque on the opposing side of the original one is something that can happen. And yeah, it might indeed  counter your curve, kind of like a DIY plication surgery. But it also could cause an s-like shape or worsen the situation in other ways.

Honestly, I don't know much about traction devices.
But you can find a section for Dr. Trost, the inventor of the restoreX here on the board and ask him directly!
I'm sure you'll get a very friendly and helpful answer.
36 years old, married
---
Symptoms since trauma in July 21:
First calcified nodule in septum near glans
Multiple calcified plaques developed on top
Pain (flaccid/erect), 75° upwards curvature, hourglassing
---
Nothing helped, looking for surgery now

ZshapedD

Thank you so much for the reply man. That is a huge help.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

projectpd

"frequent stinging feeling and an off and on itching around the plaques". I remember getting that, also like a sunburn or scab but under the skin where you can't touch it.

You can Google anti inflammatory and antifibrotic diets, herbs, etc and/or use simple things like voltarol. Many things that could be effective orally one can also try topically, using ultrasound, heat, DMSO or other carriers  
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%