Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to J Francois Eid, MD - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards.
https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,17819.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gelman or Christine  (Read 225 times)

Luker11

• Voting Member
Gelman or Christine
« on: June 20, 2022, 06:03:09 PM »

Hi guy’s I have a peyronie’s deasise since 2020. My situation is stable. I have a 50º curvature and my peni’s left side is completly flattened. I need incision with graph surgery. I know I can do it and I have a call with Prof. Gelman to speak about it. I understood from his word that he his more confident with plication. Can someone suggest me if Dr. Christine usually do surgery with graph than the other surgeon?

Benjamin62

• Solid Contributor
Re: Gelman or Christine
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 08:58:32 PM »

I had spoken to both and decided to go with Christine.   I have Plication and a synthetic GRAFT (note spelling)… in Feb 2020.   At that time Dr Christine was one of only two surgeons who did the graft. The other being doctor Lue in Northern CA.  It’s all fixed.
Dr Christine is a skilled and compassionate surgeon… I recommend him without reservation.

Luker11

• Voting Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 03:33:42 AM »

I had spoken to both and decided to go with Christine.   I have Plication and a synthetic GRAFT (note spelling)… in Feb 2020.   At that time Dr Christine was one of only two surgeons who did the graft. The other being doctor Lue in Northern CA.  It’s all fixed.
Dr Christine is a skilled and compassionate surgeon… I recommend him without reservation.

When did you have surgery and how do you fill the graft? Is your pensi more or leas the pinus you have before the peyronie?

Luker11

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2022, 03:38:42 AM »

Feel*

Sorry for my bed english
Pages: [1]   Go Up